Is rhis the future

Discuss :slight_smile:

[hr]

Interesting.

But i think itā€™s no more ā€˜the futureā€™ than that music making program you used to get on Playstation or DanceEJay lol

Its very hard to predict the future lol. Im more interested in the idea of the users humming out melodies and it giving users the notes! Anyone know anything about midi or midi export?

Omg ICN is going to spray his pants! Ive just figured out how to make paragraphs and do spacing on the Iphone lol.

[quote]jjdejong0 (23/12/2010)[hr]Its very hard to predict the future lol. Im more interested in the idea of the users humming out melodies and it giving users the notes! Anyone know anything about midi or midi export?

Omg ICN is going to spray his pants! Ive just figured out how to make paragraphs and do spacing on the Iphone lol.[/quote]

oh dude itā€™s not just him!

@slender, mate Iā€™ve thought we were keeping that between us? Until the release of our next single at leastā€¦

She said, ā€œyou donā€™t need to have music ability or experience.ā€

Isnā€™t that the definition of a DJ anyway?

OOOhhhhh yeah I said it!

Fight!!!

to be fair if used correctly this could be a very creative tool :slight_smile:

I think it will be a really helpful tool for getting ideas down quickly

Iā€™m with Rob on this looks more off a gimmic than anything that usefull - I quite like Burn Studios Audiotool for a bit of fun

And JJ thanks for the early xmas present for all those who read your posts :slight_smile:

Just had quick go on this with the vocal supplied from the latest SA remix packageā€¦ yeah its pretty cool and i had something sounding great within 2 minutesā€¦ its handy as it puts everything in key for you so would be useful to get the information from this then crossover to your main DAWā€¦

Deffo not the future tho, but quite a fun little application :slight_smile:

[quote]Jon_fisher (23/12/2010)[hr]to be fair if used correctly this could be a very creative tool :)[/quote]

Yeah defo agree there, certainly has its uses!