Isp

New Cross:

<EMBED height=385 type=application/x-shockwave-flash width=480 src=- YouTube allowfullscreen=“true” allowscriptaccess=“always”>

I was joking about new cross. It was the biggest shhole i could think of lol. I “should” be moving closer to canary wharf if everything goes to plan. Near city airport at the minute, gallions reach (another shhole).

[quote]jpgetty2win (01/02/2011)[hr]I was joking about new cross. It was the biggest shhole i could think of lol. I “should” be moving closer to canary wharf if everything goes to plan. Near city airport at the minute, gallions reach (another shhole).[/quote]

New Cross was the worst you could think of? Sheese… someone had a sheltered upbringing :stuck_out_tongue:

Mummy didn’t let you go south of the river on your own then?

One word, Peckham

New cross is in south london… Im confused lol

I worked on a building site in peckham, had to go thru new cross everyday. I prefered peckham tbh. Werent that bad.

She only let you dip your toe in I meant.

Anyways, truth be told, nowhere I’ve actually been to yet has seemed that bad. I guess you have to go deep into the guts of the places before it gets a bit murky.

Brixton for example has all the trappings of a bohemian up and coming ‘trendy’ area. On the main streets at least.

Gotta say Dalston was probably the most grim placed I ever lived in London - outside London a place called Alway in Newport, Wales made Beruit look like a holiday camp

My aunt lives on an estate in peckham and you risk your life if you go out - luckily even though she is in her 70’s, shes so hard I wouldn’t want to pick a fight with her :slight_smile:

[quote]bangthedj (31/01/2011)[hr]I have Virgin and it’s never gone down, and I get a tidy 12meg solid all the time, no limits etc.

Probably a tad more spendive than some of the phone line operators, but ok if you’re having the telly as well.[/quote]

I have virgin 10 mb, it’s awesome but does drop out ocassionally, I think I have an issue with my router

I had a couple of virgins

[quote]Roben (01/02/2011)[hr]I had a couple of virgins[/quote]

I thought Egg and Jon swore you never to speak of that again?

[quote]bangthedj (01/02/2011)[hr][quote]Roben (01/02/2011)[hr]I had a couple of virgins[/quote]

I thought Egg and Jon swore you never to speak of that again?[/quote]

did you mean sore?

[quote]Mussi81 (01/02/2011)[hr][quote]bangthedj (01/02/2011)[hr][quote]Roben (01/02/2011)[hr]I had a couple of virgins[/quote]

I thought Egg and Jon swore you never to speak of that again?[/quote]

did you mean sore?[/quote]

Now I’m jealous :frowning:

guys, looking into buying sky tv and unlimited broadband… how much you lot pay a month for your package? (sky package slender, calm down… dirty boy) im looking at about £60 a month all in? bit heavy no?

BOOOOOOOOO

[quote]jpgetty2win (16/02/2011)[hr]guys, looking into buying sky tv and unlimited broadband… how much you lot pay a month for your package? (sky package slender, calm down… dirty boy) im looking at about £60 a month all in? bit heavy no?[/quote]

I pay £55 total, HD tv with movies, unlimited broadband and land line telephone. I think its a good deal, if you go with a BT line and another internet company it will cost you at least £35 for the net package. So £20 more is a steal. Take of the HD and its only a tenner more… still with movies :slight_smile:

I got no line at all at min. Do i need to get BT in to put a line in before contacting sky or can sky do the whole lot?

sky will do it for you and give u a better deal then BT

I had the full sky package and got rid to save cash. Anyone want to buy a sky hd box?

[quote]gofunk (17/02/2011)[hr]sky will do it for you and give u a better deal then BT[/quote]

u da man. ill get intouch with sky. thanks