Jerome Isma-Ae - Timelapse Remix Competition with Jee Productions / 17

Thanks for the kind words :smiley: well see what they think :slight_smile:

is here something like a ranking or similar ? or it doesn’t matter who stay on place 1, 2, 3 etc. ?

Hey @Thedarkknight

Once you’re logged in you can vote for your favorite remix by checking the “star” icon on the right side.

This ranking is proper to the remix-comp forum and it’s a way to vote for your favorite remix but it has nothing to do with the final pick up of the 3 winners proceed by artist/label. :wink:

So yes, the order in which remixes appears should be reflecting the members votes which again is kind of fancy.

Submissions ends tomorrow morning :

Closing Date: October 06, 2018 08:00

@thedangayle Really like this, well done mate stellar effort, has my vote

1 Like

@Enlusion Still going through the list, but your take on J&A’s track has, to my mind, perfect balance and build of energy. Nice work! J

@JhowardBP1 thanks alot!! glad to hear you enjoyed my entry!!

I obviously like mine, but @Johann_Stone’s track is my next favorite. Very well done.

@thedangayle thanks alot man really appreciate it :smiley:

When we will hear something from the endresult ?

Winners will be announced on Tues next week. Make sure you have liked our FB and Insta pages where they will be announced first! Good luck everyone.

C

Thanks !

Drum roll please… and the winners are

1st @thedangayle
2nd @RIGOONI
3rd @Naxound

Thank you to everyone who entered, some amazing mixes uploaded. Last time the mix charted on Beatport, that’s how good the standard is on here!

Don’t forget a spot on the next Mau5trap ‘We Are Friends’ comp is still up for grabs on the months Julian Gray remix comp. Good Luck!

hm…looks like some metamorphosis

ok thanks, this was my last effort in remix contests. Congrats to winners.

1 Like

The Naxound deserve it.

Don’t give up @Enlusion - gotta keep trying !

1 Like

Don’t give up, this was my third try

1 Like

My congratulations winners! @Thedarkknight thanks! Many worthy works, but I believe that all the finalists won deservedly. By the way, this is my 4th participation here in remix contests.

1 Like

Congrats to the winners !! :clap:

I’m quite happy that @thedangayle won the 1st prize I have to say. For every remix-comp he got involved into, his remixes have been refreshing & surprising for the ears. The remix work approach, musical arrangement & sounds he came up with translate a very creative process & fine mixing work that deserved to be recognized. :wink:

and congrats to all competitors !! :clap:

@Enlusion and others left with the deceptive feel :

Do not give up guys & girls !!

As I already mentioned in another remix-comp, everybody is a winner for me. You involved yourself in a learning process, you challenge yourself and you dare to make your music public. All of this is already an achievement and do not forget that one fundamental about music is that it’s a very subjective thing. So not being picked up within the 3 winners does not mean that your music is not good, you have to keep believing in what you do and most importantly keep the fun making music. Setting up absolute winning goals should be an additional target, not a must for your journey into music production. Take your time, pay attention to some fundamentals and develop your own style & workflow learning from tutors & other remix-competitors too.

So keep making music & keep trying, learning and enjoying it and most of all : believe in yourself !!

Cheers !
S.

1 Like