JoMoX MBase 11

[quote]gofunk (18/04/2011)[hr][quote]howiegroove (18/04/2011)[hr]You cant even learn how to use Ableton’s Sampler and you want to introduce external gear into your setup? Learn Sampler/Simpler first.

But on another note, not amazing hardware.[/quote]

wtf, no need, keep your criticisms to yourself. nothing helpful to say, say nothing.

Cheers Mussi![/quote]

Whats wrong meng? Truth hurts? Everyone wants to work hard to improve their skills except for you apparently. Nothing wrong with a little banter though, right? :stuck_out_tongue:

Its not banter from you Howie, your just inclined that way. Thats just your fall back.

You’re soooo right. And really funny! I’m intentionally being mean to you because I love to make you upset. Im sorry Wayne. It could be that you are just asking all the same questions over and over so that we can catalog them here at SA for all the other beginners like you. :smiley:

[quote]ICN (18/04/2011)[hr]I agree. This forum has turned horrible. You guys are all a bunch of jerkoffs. No one can ask a question around here without you guys being complete tools. Grow up.

[/quote]

I know!

go and troll somewhere else Howie

[quote]gofunk (18/04/2011)[hr]go and troll somewhere else Howie[/quote]

Uhhh, you’re the troll asking all the same questions over and over. I actually contribute to the forums. I didnt think you would actually learn what a troll actually is without asking someone first, did I? Nope.

rofl

Back on topic - has anyone got the MFB 522

[hr]

[quote]howiegroove (18/04/2011)[hr][quote]gofunk (18/04/2011)[hr]go and troll somewhere else Howie[/quote]

Uhhh, you’re the troll asking all the same questions over and over. I actually contribute to the forums. I didnt think you would actually learn what a troll actually is without asking someone first, did I? Nope.

rofl[/quote]

right because I’ve asked about this before have I… ummm nope.

I take it you have nothing better to do, twat

[quote]gofunk (18/04/2011)[hr][quote]howiegroove (18/04/2011)[hr][quote]gofunk (18/04/2011)[hr]go and troll somewhere else Howie[/quote]

rofl[/quote]

right because I’ve asked about this before have I… ummm nope.

I take it you have nothing better to do, twat[/quote]

ROFL!!! You’re funny when you’re mad!

However, I do have something interesting for you that you might like. Something constructive too! If you use Logic, you can use Ultrabeat to make your own drum sounds in the drum synth portion of the plugin. Just an FYI.

Have a good day sweetheart!