worth a shot?

Its on my shopping list

Its on my shoplifting list :wink:

[quote]ICN (17/04/2011)[hr]Its on my shoplifting list ;)[/quote]

lol

There not much, £188 bucks, looks interesting but needs more research for me

Hah! Woodchuck again, ICN?

I have one! Buy it :slight_smile:

The trouble is I would have to buy 2 so I can pan hard to the left and right to make my kicks sound fat :D:P:D:hehe:

[quote]JamieinNC (17/04/2011)[hr]Hah! Woodchuck again, ICN?

[quote]ICN (17/04/2011)[hr]Its on my shoplifting list ;)[/quote][/quote]

Nah… Have to SL it cos you cant DL it - Joke! :cool:

It’s a toy and you don’t really need one as there are millions of kick samples out there, but the good thing with this is instead of searching gb of samples you just make the kick you want there and then

[quote]slender (17/04/2011)[hr]The trouble is I would have to buy 2 so I can pan hard to the left and right to make my kicks sound fat :D:P:D:hehe:[/quote]

This site has got horrible - Vulture :D

[quote]Mussi81 (17/04/2011)[hr]It’s a toy and you don’t really need one as there are millions of kick samples out there, but the good thing with this is instead of searching gb of samples you just make the kick you want there and then[/quote]

So heres the million dollar question… Do you use it on each track? :cool:

[quote]Mussi81 (17/04/2011)[hr]It’s a toy and you don’t really need one as there are millions of kick samples out there, but the good thing with this is instead of searching gb of samples you just make the kick you want there and then[/quote]

Thats the reason I want it :wink:

No :stuck_out_tongue:

Haha!

Mussi, how do you tune it? does it have something to select semitones or key or such like?

You cant even learn how to use Ableton’s Sampler and you want to introduce external gear into your setup? Learn Sampler/Simpler first.

But on another note, not amazing hardware.

[quote]gofunk (17/04/2011)[hr]Mussi, how do you tune it? does it have something to select semitones or key or such like?[/quote]

Use the tune knob! :w00t: just hook it up to your midi keyboard, find the note that fits best then tweak the tune and pitch.

[quote]howiegroove (18/04/2011)[hr]

But on another note, not amazing hardware.[/quote]

Yeah it’s not amazing it just makes kicks :wink:

[quote]howiegroove (18/04/2011)[hr]You cant even learn how to use Ableton’s Sampler and you want to introduce external gear into your setup? Learn Sampler/Simpler first.

But on another note, not amazing hardware.[/quote]

wtf, no need, keep your criticisms to yourself. nothing helpful to say, say nothing.

Cheers Mussi!

I agree. This forum has turned horrible. You guys are all a bunch of jerkoffs. No one can ask a question around here without you guys being complete tools. Grow up.