Just when you think you are getting somewhere

You realise just how far you still have to go:

Their sound is so slick I think, it’s unreal.

0_0 now 8*(

well that is what push other producers to get better. anyways as long as i know daft punk been producing for more than 15 years releasing awesome Music. also not to mention that they had Producers in the family ( Thomas Bangalter) . helped them to start super early with Music Productions.so yeahh they probably where like us at some point .

i am sure we will get there some day .:smiley:

Yeah it was definitely meant as inspiration rather than demotivation!

Reminds me of vitalic

sooo awesome. can’t wait 2 see this movie. daft punk are all time greats.

me personally I am super psyched to hear what they do differently and improved from their past works considering that technology is radically different then it was 10 and 15 years ago. i dunno about you guys but I have super high expectations for what they do.

strange how i’ve just read the this on another forum only difference was daft punk said that about my productions :w00t:

[quote]Jonny!!! (29/10/2010)[hr]strange how i’ve just read the this on another forum only difference was daft punk said that about my productions :w00t:[/quote]

heheeh :slight_smile:

[quote]Jonny!!! (29/10/2010)[hr]strange how i’ve just read the this on another forum only difference was daft punk said that about my productions :w00t:[/quote]

You’ve been eating those funny mushrooms again :smiley:

Sounds like Big Lazers !