Kick 2 white noise

Hi can anyone help .
I used the trial version of kick 2 to start a track .
Then I purchased the full version and loaded to FL studio but the track I’m working on still has the white noise even tho I have purchased and reloaded kick 2 .
Is there any way of removing this pls

Hi there and welcome to SA forums :wink:

Likely leftover files from the demo version causing this, you need to download KICK 2 from your account and authorise the plugin.

I have just replied to your email from support with instructions to download & activate KICK 2.

Please make sure to check your Spam/Junk folders for unwanted emails !!

If you keep having issue with this, then thanks for replying to our support email and include your Operating System ( MacOS or Windows ) in case we need to troubleshoot this further with you.

Thank you for letting us know, replying to our support email will update your ticket :wink:

Good morning.
I he have done everything you have said and also completely uninstalled and removed kick 2 from my computer
I’ve removed all kick drum form the track and even tho kick 2 isn’t installed the white noise is still there halfway through the track .
Can you help
Kind regards

Jamie

Theres a few things you could try… have you any other plugin demos you might have missed? did you bounce your kick down or freeze it at any point.

go through your tracks one by one at the point where you hear the white noise and see if you can find the track causing it.

Try to open up a new empty FL Studio project first and activate KICK 2 before getting back to this existing project.

If that still doesn’t work then let’s have a remote desktop session with you via Teamviewer and will check your KICK 2 installation to sort this out.

Have emailed you from support.

OK, got your email at support, thanks for the update.

Seems you managed to sort this out in the end :+1:

Cheers :sunglasses: