Kick 3 Beta - Bug Report

I’ve found a bug.

• Drag and Drop Export causes a crash on Windows 10 (afaik only Ableton Live Suite - will try in Luna and Bitwig 8 Track as well.

Think that might be fixed with latest release v1.07b

Could you pelase test again with the new release and let us knwo if you’re still having the same issue ?

You can also report on Discord :wink:

no bugs detected on older 2011 imac 2.7 Intel Core
running mac os 10.13.6 and Ableton 9.7.7.
thanks for supporting older mac systems.
i like Kick 3 a lot.

1 Like

I preferred the default Kick on version 0.1.7b - please tell me how to get it back - as soon as I heard that KICK it made me want to buy Kick 3 IMMEDIATELY!

That was such a lovely Kick. It was in the key of F - I recall.

Please reinstate this Kick - I knew I shouldn’t have updated - I feeling extremely depressed now!

PLEASE DEVELOPERS, I want that exact Kick back - where is it? PLEASE PUT IT BACK AS IT WAS :frowning:

Where can I find it? - is it on here? Oh man I am very distressed about this, WHY DID YOU REMOVE THAT?

PLEASE HELP - PUT IT BACK FOR HEAVENS SAKE!

WHY DID YOU HAVE TO TOUCH IT ???

@f_weldon I will PM you that previous Kick 0.1.7b Default Preset, check your messages on the Forums :wink:

Once you’ll have downloaded & saved this Preset ( you can save it anywhere on your computer ), simply Load it from KICK 3 Pull Down Menu and then choose Make Default Preset :+1:

Yes!

Thanks for that (I’ve received it - and it is now in Kick 3 - that kick is lovely though) - I appreciate your kindness (immensely!), as soon as Kick 3 is released, I DEFINITELY will be purchasing it (without a shadow of a doubt), I’m telling ya!

I can’t wait… Kick 3 is a very significant and necessary plugin.

2 Likes