Kick 3 beta now Live! / 738

If you have subcribed to the Beta it shoudl be still working, make sure to download and install the latest Beta version from your My Account/My Downloads/Plugins area.

The Beta is still open for exisiting Kick 1 / Kick 2 license owners.

You can sign up for Kick 3 beta from This Page

I’m an existing Kick 2 owner and signed up yesterday for the beta, but still it isn’t visible in “My downloads”. Only Kick 2 is visible there.

@DJTOista There’s some delay to expect before receiving KICK 3 Beta in your account downloads since we need to manually approve Beta submissions on our end. So please be patient with this :wink:

1 Like

Did the last download, 0.1.8Beta, not working. Pls just send a mail when the finished version is out. Will buy it instantly.

Can you not install it at all or is it something specific you found that’s not working ?

You can report bugs either here on the forums in the Beta Testers - Kick 3 Beta area or on our Discord server, you’ll find the links on the Beta Test access page ( make sure to be logged in into our account ).

The final release should be available later in October if all goes well, but your inputs are important to help SA team to nail down possible bugs and also implement new features, so do not hesitate to give your feedback :+1: