Kick 3 beta now Live! / 738

Kick 3 beta now Live!

View News Item

JOIN HERE

KICK 3 will be available this coming October but we are currently running a BETA which is available to all existing KICK 1 and KICK 2 users.

We have a private Discord channel set up for direct feedback.

Our multi-award-winning KICK drum plugin just got a monumental upgrade.
KICK 3 allows you to effortlessly sculpt, shape, and create the perfect kick drum tailored to your tracks, now with groundbreaking new features that push sound design to new heights.
No longer limited to synthesizing the sub element yourself, KICK 3 lets you import and analyze your favorite kick samples directly in the plugin.

BETA End Date
September 30, 2024 00:00

Awesome I’m so excited to try it

1 Like

Yeah

1 Like

Nice

1 Like

Looking forward!

1 Like

Hello! Excellent!!! Please provide access to the beta version!

1 Like

i would love to have my hands on the beta version

1 Like

Hey @mykick3 @jayanders sign up here - https://www.sonicacademy.com/products/kick-3

You need to have owned either Kick 1 or 2 to access the beta.

Hi Chris we are Liquidized Elements and we are Owner of Kick 1 and 2 we have signed ups for the BETA Test of Kick 3 but it only show us the we already have submitted an application for this BETA we looked at our account but no were to find the BETA Download???

@LiquidE2021 Have you checked your My Account/My Downloads/Plugins area ?

KICK 3 Beta shoud be available in there after submitting your Beta Access from your account holding your Kick 1/Kick 2 license, might take some time, but double check this area :wink:

Test it for 1 hour. Everything works fine in Cubase 13. Sounds better than Kick 2 for me and it’s much easier to work with it

1 Like

After Beta Access no KICK 3 available :frowning:

@rolandsimon Please check this previous post

It might take a while befor KICK 3 beta is added into your acount after submitting your Beta Access.

Fantastic news!! Very much appreciate that Kick2 continues to evolve; including many of the features we have been requesting for years now. Can’t wait to try it out.

1 Like

Hi Chris,

Thanks for reply yes we have checked it but it wasen’t there but now everything is fine today we will start our first check :wink:

1 Like

So exiting news!!! Feels like christmas :heart: i asked to join the Beta too. How long does it takes to get the Beta Kick 3 in the Donwload/Plugins section? Regards

1 Like

Welcome to the forums @lockeeone

Please check this previous post

It might take a while befor KICK 3 beta is added into your acount after submitting your Beta Access.

This’ll be interesting.

Will Kick 3 be discounted for current Kick 2 owners? I ask as I’ve fallen on hard times and cannot afford to be paying for upgrades.

Can’t wait to check the plugin out!

1 Like

Welcome to the forums @Kidsonic_Official

Yes, if you already own Kick 1 or KICK 2, you will just pay the difference price when KICK 3 is available later in October 2024 :wink:

I registered, but it doesn’t show up in the downloads section!!!

1 Like