Kick Lab XXL or Vengeance Metrum VST's

I been think about getting something like some of theses recently - anyone got one and know of anything better>?

You dont need any of them is just wasting money. Basically all they do is take different samples like body of one kick click of another etc and puts em together. You can do this manually with any vengeance sample cd.

[quote]jjdejong0 (22/03/2011)[hr]You dont need any of them is just wasting money. Basically all they do is take different samples like body of one kick click of another etc and puts em together. You can do this manually with any vengeance sample cd.[/quote]

This.

Wayne, you have all the tools you need. Use them and practice. You can make good music with practice, not learning how to use new gear.

Yeah wayne man u got alot of stuff if I remember… Just learn to use them it should be more than enough.

What the other two said

What can I say, I like stuff! :stuck_out_tongue:

your all right however, I prob dont need to waste more money on stuff, got enough already.

[quote]howiegroove (22/03/2011)[hr][quote]jjdejong0 (22/03/2011)[hr]You dont need any of them is just wasting money. Basically all they do is take different samples like body of one kick click of another etc and puts em together. You can do this manually with any vengeance sample cd.[/quote]

This.

Wayne, you have all the tools you need. Use them and practice. You can make good music with practice, not learning how to use new gear.[/quote]

+1

How rude slender me and howie have names, your gonna upset his feelings :frowning:

And know that I have gear GAS as well (Gear Acquisition Syndrome), but I fight the urge because I have everything I will ever need and more to make amazing music. The same goes for you. To be honest man, all anyone really needs is a copy of Ableton, a great set of headphones, and they can make professional music right out the get go.

I think everyone is guilty of GAS but just know this, there is NO I repeat NO magic bullet…

I agree totally.