Kick nowhere to be found after installation

Looks like I installed it correctly. But it doesn’t show up in Ableton’s Plug-ins. Doesn’t show up in the plug-in file in my library. Sonic Academy doesn’t even show up under Application Support in my Library.br
br
I did the installation twice and have no idea what to do :crying:br
br
Sent an email to customer service, but if anyone has any suggestions, please help!br
br
Thanks!

i’m using the logic pro x and get the same trouble…i can’t see my kick in the logic pro x…when i try open my software close…i have no idea what to do …i paid for the kick and cannot use it ****…i’m sad

[quote]cleversn (05/05/2014)[hr]Looks like I installed it correctly. But it doesn’t show up in Ableton’s Plug-ins. Doesn’t show up in the plug-in file in my library. Sonic Academy doesn’t even show up under Application Support in my Library.br
br
I did the installation twice and have no idea what to do :crying:br
br
Sent an email to customer service, but if anyone has any suggestions, please help!br
br
Thanks![/quote]br
br
please check your mail - if you have problems like this please drop us a mail - customerservice@sonicacademy.com

I figured it out. Went into Ableton’s preferences and clicked on plug-in folder related stuff, and Kick popped up in my plug-ins. Yay

Hi there, having the same problem i’m using Logic Pro X but i don’t see the Kick Plugin anywhere… it seems like the app installed properly. There are vst and components files for the Kick plugin inside the VST and Components folders of my computer… and when i go to the Audio Units Manager i see the Kick-Nicky Romero plugin listed as successfully validated instrument but i don’t know where to find it… is it inside my library? running a search for it yields to no results can someone pleaseeeeeeeeee help… Thank YOUU

[quote]djkuzz (07/05/2014)[hr]Hi there, having the same problem i’m using Logic Pro X but i don’t see the Kick Plugin anywhere… it seems like the app installed properly. There are vst and components files for the Kick plugin inside the VST and Components folders of my computer… and when i go to the Audio Units Manager i see the Kick-Nicky Romero plugin listed as successfully validated instrument but i don’t know where to find it… is it inside my library? running a search for it yields to no results can someone pleaseeeeeeeeee help… Thank YOUU[/quote]br
br
Hi guysbr
br
you need to select KICK as a software instrument from within Logicbr
br