Kick

Hi Guys,br
br
I battled a bit with this last night, basically I based my patch off of an existing kick, did a lot of tweaking and eventually wanted to save my own preset. I first tried saving to a personal folder but soon realized these were needed in the user plugin folder. Trouble is to get there I had to select the user editable kick in order to save under that list.br
br
That changed my entire sound back to that sections default. Is this the way the tool is meant to be used?br
br
In the end I did solve this by recreating the sound from that user area and then saving.br
br
Any replies welcome

[quote]Sever7 (21/01/2016)[hr]Hi Guys,br
br
I battled a bit with this last night, basically I based my patch off of an existing kick, did a lot of tweaking and eventually wanted to save my own preset. I first tried saving to a personal folder but soon realized these were needed in the user plugin folder. Trouble is to get there I had to select the user editable kick in order to save under that list.br
br
That changed my entire sound back to that sections default. Is this the way the tool is meant to be used?br
br
In the end I did solve this by recreating the sound from that user area and then saving.br
br
Any replies welcome[/quote]br
br
If you saved the file somewhere you can just drag and copy it to br
br
hd library application support sonic academy kick - nicky romero presets Factory User Kicks br
br
Or create a new custom folder in Factory :slight_smile:

Thanks Bryan, will check that out!