Krk systems ergo

[quote]gofunk (02/03/2011)[hr]I ask to see what people think Howzer… I must say I am thinking twice about it now.

I’ll look into treatment before I decide… anyone offer any advice on where to start?[/quote]

Thinking twice about what? Asking for advice? There is nothing wrong about asking for advice dude, but I have had specific run ins with this device because i was looking into it too. Every pro told me to focus on treatment. So when we suggest against it, instead of taking our advice, you argue that it’s got to be great because it has over 100 filters or whatever. So, im just saying that it makes no sense asking for opinions because you apparently know everything already and your minds made up.

And yes roben, there is first to everything! You have matured a bit in this music production thing. :slight_smile:

I personally like Auralex. They make great foam and its been tested. Not too expensive either. I would start there. If you want to save a bit of cash, and you like to do some DIY projects, you could make your own. I believe there are tutorial videos on this site.

thinking twice about ergo not asking for adivce mate lol