KRK's and Monitor Setup

well almost correct, you need to set it up first in ableton, I can take you thru that if you want :slight_smile:

@Stuart - I will look into that, interesting.

@Seanl - lol very funny! Thats cool, sure i will be OK with that :slight_smile:

just trying to be helpful :slight_smile:

[quote]seanl (06/07/2010)[hr]just trying to be helpful :)[/quote]

Nah i know sean and thanks buddy! :stuck_out_tongue:

Here man…check this out…

[url]zZounds.com | Musical Instruments Music Store. Shop for Guitars, Drums, Amplifiers and Equipment.

[quote]howiegroove (06/07/2010)[hr]Here man…check this out…

[url]zZounds.com | Musical Instruments Music Store. Shop for Guitars, Drums, Amplifiers and Equipment.

thanks howie, ill check that site out a little later.

think i pretty much have it now.

the BEHRINGER UMX490 comes with a built in soundcard, so that can be directly plugged into the mixer correct?

[quote]HOUSEJAK (06/07/2010)[hr][quote]howiegroove (06/07/2010)[hr]Here man…check this out…

thanks howie, ill check that site out a little later.

think i pretty much have it now.

the BEHRINGER UMX490 comes with a built in soundcard, so that can be directly plugged into the mixer correct?[/quote]

What I can tell yes - glad you got it sorted - plus ROKIT 5 G2 are next on my shopping list

glad to hear it slender! they are fantastic believe me!

everyone had been telling me KRK this and KRK that so i thought what the hell, lets get them instead of the BEHRINGER Monitors, quite a bit more cash, extra £100 BUT i thought it they were THAT good they would be well worth the investment and i can confirm, yes they are!

The sound quality is amazing, truly epic! in fact, i had them on earlier and you know there good speakers when you can “feel” the bass going thru you :w00t:

in time, i think i will be purchasing the bass bin for them too and i also might treat myself to another pair, make it a 5.1 surround sound… :hehe:

Yes I am sure my neighbours will be most happy when I can afford them :stuck_out_tongue: