Latest minimal, finish product

iframe width=“100%” height=“166” scrolling=“no” frameborder=“no” src=“http://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fapi.soundcloud.com%2Ftracks%2F83422112show_artwork=true”/iframebr
br
final product of my latest minimal track, as always feedback is greatly appreciated.br
br
thanks guys! Free DLsbr
br
edit: i tried to delete my other post with a preview of this track however i was unable to for some reason, so i apologize for the double post essentiallybr

Work on making the kick and bass the main elements of the track - you need to mix both the kick and bass louder, and then have everything else working around that with some parts less prominent in the mix.br
br
There is not enough bass in track.br
br
I would say focus hard on these things before anything else - then you can work on the other stuff.

You need to add some more percussion/loops to get a bit of a better groove as well.br
br
The groove you have is not bad, but with a couple of other percussive elements added it could take it to the next level.

thanks for the feedback my man, much appreciated

Like others mentioned…it needs to be a bit louder IMO. Beef up the kick and bass. It also sounds a tad empty…

Guys are right in that you need to level things better in order to let the kick be more dominant. Then the bass, then the rest.br
br
That vocal you introduce on 3:15 could very well be used as the perc element to give it more groove, cause that really holds a nice groove. You introduce it partly around 5 min. mark, but I’d do that right on the drop. Leave the high synth sound for a bit and only those stabs with the bass and kick and vocal. Then, after 4 bars introduce the high synth with all hats and percussive elements.br
br
The drop is too weak. Mostly due to what we already discussed.br
br

[quote]daniaan (18/03/2013)[hr]Guys are right in that you need to level things better in order to let the kick be more dominant. Then the bass, then the rest.br
br
That vocal you introduce on 3:15 could very well be used as the perc element to give it more groove, cause that really holds a nice groove. You introduce it partly around 5 min. mark, but I’d do that right on the drop. Leave the high synth sound for a bit and only those stabs with the bass and kick and vocal. Then, after 4 bars introduce the high synth with all hats and percussive elements.br
br
The drop is too weak. Mostly due to what we already discussed.br
br
[/quote]br
br
always very specific specialized feedback you give daniaan, i cant thank you enough :slight_smile:

You’re welcome buddy! The more ears listen to your sound, the more and elaborate feedback you get, the better you’ll get :wink: