Latest Track

Hey Allbr
br
Heres a new track, feedback would be lovely, especially on the master. I feel like the vocals have taken space away from the synths so any advice would be appreciated :Pbr
br
Tabr
br
iframe width=“100%” height=“166” scrolling=“no” frameborder=“no” src=“https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fapi.soundcloud.com%2Ftracks%2F98092663”/iframe

I think the layering of those frequencies work just fine. The synths vocals are giving it a really nice full sound.br
br
Besides that, it really sounds great overall. Nice production.

Thanks Daniaan! All that I put on the master was a limiter with a couple of extra db. I played around with a couple of extra things but decided I preferred it without, so really appreciate the feedback as I wasn’t sure :slight_smile:

If you mix and EQ everything nicely, you won’t need a lot on the master. Good job!

Thanks for the track bro. Really nice!!!

Cheers Buddy, appreciate it!

Hey man pretty killer tune right there! Me and a buddy were having a listen through it and one thing that really stuck out to us was the build up going into about the 4 minute mark(?) When it comes in its so huge and awesome we didn’t think the build up did it justice! Possibly just a personal preference but still thought it was awesome work :slight_smile:

sounds really professional. i love the vocals an the melody. the kick is awesome. br
overall good job :slight_smile:

Cheers chaps, Appreciate it! And JXA I played about quite a bit with the drop but decided to leave it like that as I felt it really kicked the drop a lot harder. I messed about with risers and that but I dunno, just felt it like that lol, you know how it is…

[quote]xpa (05/07/2013)[hr]Cheers chaps, Appreciate it! And JXA I played about quite a bit with the drop but decided to leave it like that as I felt it really kicked the drop a lot harder. I messed about with risers and that but I dunno, just felt it like that lol, you know how it is…[/quote]br
br
Haha yup…still a quality tune man good job