****Lennar Digital Sylenth 1 Group Buy****

I’m in

I have sent PM too an want to buy it.

i sent PM and want in too, baby

sooooooo its been a month! whurrs my sylenth haha

whats the latest on the sylenth group purchase?? :w00t:

Pm sent. Maybe this thread should be stickied for now.

Hi Folks,

Im Closing the Group buy today…

there where a few who where interested that never sent me their email in the PM… check your PM inboxes and send me your addresses.

ill be sending out an email shortly confirming you are on.

if you do not revieve an email by tomorrow afternoon. send me a PM with your email address in the subject and that you want on.

we have around 30 odd names so the 40% is on.

Cheers Phil.

Please make sure I am in

I sent my details a couple of days ago

but I didnt recieve an email or a PM

i was deffo in but had no reply phill y is this my email is thebiggest259@hotmail.com

Guys,

today i received and installed my Sylenth1, thanks a lot for the idea to have this wonderful synth for a better price.

Btw, you should check also the new Waldorf Largo, i ordered it this week, as there is also a promo price running these days, not a mass purchase price, but still a bit cheaper as usual, it is an offer directly from Waldorf I think in the diverse resellers across their distribution line, so you should check it. Also the Waldorf Edition is now really cheap, it includes the legendary PPG V2, worth buying.

Z3ta+ is also now for only 79euro, if you are interested in, I was, and purchased it.

Also Image Line has some nice offers.

I like summer/winter offers :wink:

Ciao

Michal

Well, I decided to bite the bullet and got it! I am over the moon - better than I expected. Have you tried out the free patches on the LennarDigital website? Click on ‘Updates’ in the Sylenth menu, and you get taken straight to it. There are hundreds! Cheers Phil - you’re a star. :smiley:

and also don’t forget: Menu → Load Bank, there are 3 banks included, the 1st one is set as default

I never got an E-mail from Lennar. What’s the deal?

Has it been 24 hours since you placed your order? If so, I would get in contact with them to find out what is happening.

I never placed an order, I just got an email from Will saying Lennar would be contacting me concerning the group discount.

I am seriously not happy I was left out of this

I sent 2 PM and an email

i pay this money for these tutorials and then dont even get a reply

even in the forum no replies from the moderator

with the censored words i cant express how angry i am

I sent an e-mail directly to Lennar and they wrote me back with a coupon code. Not sure if it is for the 40% off or not yet as I haven’t bought yet. I will tomorrow though.

do you have the email address stylz

sent you an e-mail.

I wanted to order this now and was wondering if anyone has the coupon code. :smiley: