****Lennar Digital Sylenth 1 Group Buy****

full price £142 inc vat

20% off for 10 or more names(113.6)

40% off for 20 or more names (£86)

Please PM me with your name and email address ONLY if you are 100% DEFIANTLY wanting a copy.

in one months time I will pass all the emails to Lennard and he will process the orders.:smiley:

Phil,

Your PM is full and won’t permit me to send my info. Want to get in on the group buy!

Well - that is tempting, but both these prices are too high for me. I’ve recently found out I’ve got a baby on the way and I can’t justify spending on stuff like this with a tot on the horizon! I’ve already got Reason with Thor in it, so I think I’m just going to try and muddle through with what I’ve got.

I feel a bit guilty after starting this whole thing off and then ducking out after the deal’s been done. I hope you can all understand. If it is any consolation, I am extremely jealous of everyone that will sign up to this and get such a wonderful synth. And I think everyone should give a huge thanks to Phil who has managed to get such a good deal - cheers mate!

Hey Ged

First of all congratulations to you. No one should give you a hard time for making babies instead of music :laugh:

Secondly, you came up with a good idea at the right time. I’m sure you’ll find a way to add Sylenth to your family at somepoint

All the best to you fella!

PMs should be working now!!

Count me in if it’s the 40% off! (Still very expensive though lol)

PM in your box :slight_smile:

[quote]miked (6/18/2009)[hr]Hey Ged

First of all congratulations to you. No one should give you a hard time for making babies instead of music :laugh:

Secondly, you came up with a good idea at the right time. I’m sure you’ll find a way to add Sylenth to your family at somepoint

All the best to you fella![/quote]

Cheers mate! Much appreciated…as I believe Depeche Mode once said: ‘Enjoy The Sylenth’. :w00t:

isn’t sylenth £118.50 full price or is that with out Vat.

[quote]wickedged (6/18/2009)[hr][quote]miked (6/18/2009)[hr]

Cheers mate! Much appreciated…as I believe Depeche Mode once said: ‘Enjoy The Sylenth’. :w00t:[/quote]

Truly the best ‘crap’ joke I’ve head this year. Good work!

Thank you…thank you very much…I’m available for weddings and barmitzvahs…:cool:

Phil, just pm’d you. count me in if the 40% off (20 or more people) deal is happening

p.s i use vista on pc if you need to know that beforehand

we are over halfway and looking on course for the 40%

Cheers Phil, i just did a dummy buy and it’s 165 euro and £140 after conversion so it’s a steal if we get the best deal on it!

PM Sent

:w00t:

im defo in ive wanted this for some time so any discount would be good my name is curt fowler an my email is thebiggest259@hotmail.com

PM sent:)

Im interested :slight_smile:

Hi Phil, just pm’d you.  Am super keen as long as its for the 40% discount mate.

Quinten.

aahh man, after i saw the how to sound like fidget, i bought sylenth! oh well, money well spent

I would have been up for this… Shame there’s no G5 Mac version!!! :crying: