Lethargic

The whole day not had any motivation to do anything, tried watching some SA videos, couldn’t be arsed, tried watching a movie, couldn’t be arsed, tried a diff movie and couldn’t be arsed, tried working on a remix, couldn’t be arsed, tried playing a game, couldn’t be arsed, tried playing another game, couldn’t be arsed, tried going to the gym, couldn’t be arsed, tried working on a new tune, couldn’t be arsed.

Spending about 5/10 mins on everything then finding i’m bored and have no motivation, then going on to something else, finding the same issue and moving on again, been going in rotation all day.

Couldn’t even be arsed to go out in London tonight.

You ever have one of those days??

It’s actually irritating me.

[quote]Roben (05/03/2011)[hr]The whole day not had any motivation to do anything, tried watching some SA videos, couldn’t be arsed, tried watching a movie, couldn’t be arsed, tried a diff movie and couldn’t be arsed, tried working on a remix, couldn’t be arsed, tried playing a game, couldn’t be arsed, tried playing another game, couldn’t be arsed, tried going to the gym, couldn’t be arsed, tried working on a new tune, couldn’t be arsed.

Spending about 5/10 mins on everything then finding i’m bored and have no motivation, then going on to something else, finding the same issue and moving on again, been going in rotation all day.

Couldn’t even be arsed to go out in London tonight.

You ever have one of those days??

It’s actually irritating me.[/quote]

Couldn’t be arsed to read this post

thats funny paul i only skim read it as well

sorry roben!

Glad to know i’m not the only one ‘in one of those moods’! haha :laugh:

[quote]Roben (05/03/2011)[hr]Glad to know i’m not the only one ‘in one of those moods’! haha :laugh:[/quote]

But I feel like that everyday :stuck_out_tongue:

You could have a tommy tank? You reach the 5 min boredom threshold either…

[quote]bangthedj (06/03/2011)[hr]You could have a tommy tank? You reach the 5 min boredom threshold either…[/quote]

Wot a WHOLE 5 mins - your the man :smiley:

sounds like the onset of clinical depression. u wanna watch yaself mate. relax abit

[quote]jpgetty2win (08/03/2011)[hr]sounds like the onset of clinical depression. u wanna watch yaself mate. relax abit[/quote]

Possibly dude… doctor diagonosed me with anxiety last month, even though i don’t feel anxious lol :crazy:

[quote]Roben (08/03/2011)[hr][quote]jpgetty2win (08/03/2011)[hr]sounds like the onset of clinical depression. u wanna watch yaself mate. relax abit[/quote]

Possibly dude… doctor diagonosed me with anxiety last month, even though i don’t feel anxious lol :crazy:[/quote]

From a person who suffers from depression - doctors are generally s h i t at diagnosing depression - in fact for a GP who studies for about 7 years only 3 months they study mental health

When I feel like this there is only one thing to do. Personal me time with mens world :slight_smile: