Let's all get to know each other better

[quote]dom_moulton (22/08/2011)Oh… and can someone please tell me how to embed youtube links? Ta.[/quote]

I think there must be a better way than this, but this is how I embed youtube. On the Youtube page click share then embed, select use old embed code. Copy the html in the box.

On the forum click the html button and paster the code, click the design button and you should see the vid.

[quote]TheAnt (22/08/2011)[hr][quote]dom_moulton (22/08/2011)Oh… and can someone please tell me how to embed youtube links? Ta.[/quote]

I think there must be a better way than this, but this is how I embed youtube. On the Youtube page click share then embed, select use old embed code. Copy the html in the box.

On the forum click the html button and paster the code, click the design button and you should see the vid.[/quote]

Thankyou for responding without prejudice. I hope everyone can accept me into the group with open arms as you have.

[quote]dom_moulton (22/08/2011)[hr][quote]TheAnt (22/08/2011)[hr][quote]dom_moulton (22/08/2011)Oh… and can someone please tell me how to embed youtube links? Ta.[/quote]

On the forum click the html button and paster the code, click the design button and you should see the vid.[/quote]

Thankyou for responding without prejudice. I hope everyone can accept me into the group with open arms as you have.[/quote]

What can I say? Low hats made me laugh!

[quote]Subject 1 (22/08/2011)[hr]I’m glad Howie doesnt post here anymore… I secretly disliked him :D[/quote]

Saved!

[quote]ICN (22/08/2011)[hr][quote]Subject 1 (22/08/2011)[hr]I’m glad Howie doesnt post here anymore… I secretly disliked him :D[/quote]

Saved![/quote]

Who was Howie, was he funny? did he pretend to be LDF too in the end?

And what about that moody guy who got upset and left - a moderatory type who had ginger hair?

and what about the brighton boy? did he leave too?

and did anyone else get messages from someone pretending to be David Guetta too?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbKj-64wzsI

Haha!

Was actually trying to remember the name of the Brighton fella - what was it again? Oh yeah… Warwick D! That was Wicket :smiley:

Ginty - think he is banished to the Reason Techno Tut abyss.

His family have been cryogenically frozen until he updates it in a CLR style :slight_smile:

[quote]ICN (22/08/2011)[hr]Haha!

Was actually trying to remember the name of the Brighton fella - what was it again? Oh yeah… Warwick D! That was Wicket :smiley:

Ginty - think he is banishedto the Reason Techno Tut abyss.

His family have been cryogenically frozen until he updates it in a CLR style :)[/quote]

no, i don’t mean the midget, i meant the other lad, started off all ‘i love sonic’ but then questioned things a bit… went off in the wilderness a bit… martial artist… handbag house lover? i dunno… murky memory.

[quote]TheAnt (22/08/2011)[hr][quote]dom_moulton (22/08/2011)[hr][quote]TheAnt (22/08/2011)[hr][quote]dom_moulton (22/08/2011)Oh… and can someone please tell me how to embed youtube links? Ta.[/quote]

Thankyou for responding without prejudice. I hope everyone can accept me into the group with open arms as you have.[/quote]

What can I say? Low hats made me laugh![/quote]

Even I was laughing at the low hats bit…

What was it you were looking for originally man?

Was it UK Funky or Nottingham-hop or something?

[quote]ICN (22/08/2011)[hr]What was it you were looking for originally man?

Was it UK Funky or Nottingham-hop or something?[/quote]

Sorry sir, your grammar is all askew, hard to make out your first question. Second one - I am open minded with music so would accept UK funky (but don’t love it) but not sure about Nottingham hop.

[quote]dom_moulton (22/08/2011)[hr]and did anyone else get messages from someone pretending to be David Guetta too?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbKj-64wzsI[/quote]

Now that was funny…:laugh:

Hey Dom,

Tell us a little about yourself - Are you animal,vegetable or mineral for starters? :smiley:

M/F :rolleyes:

What country are ya in? Do you like music? Do you actually produce? etc…

[quote]ICN (24/08/2011)[hr]Hey Dom,

Tell us a little about yourself - Are you animal,vegetable or mineral for starters? :smiley:

M/F :rolleyes:

What country are ya in? Do you like music? Do you actually produce? etc…[/quote]

I’m a carbon based lifeform

I am male but I think you’ve guessed that already.

I do produce but actually as good as I am i’m still learning.

Are you in the UK man?

[quote]ICN (24/08/2011)[hr]Are you in the UK man?[/quote]

Oh yes, check the times i post here :wink:

What?

[quote]dom_moulton (24/08/2011)[hr][quote]ICN (24/08/2011)[hr]Are you in the UK man?[/quote]

Oh yes, check the times i post here ;)[/quote]

Are most of the people on here in the UK?  And what is the time zone called you guys are in? 

In the US we have Eastern, Central, Mountain, and Pacific.  I’m in Eastern. (which is on the east coast btw)  :smiley:

We had an earthquake yesterday, and now we have a hurricane on the way.  I think I want to move to the UK.