Let's all get to know each other better

[quote]We had an earthquake yesterday, and now we have a hurricane on the way. I think I want to move to the UK.[/quote]

LOL a 5.8 earthquake we have those in my sleep over here in California…Poor lamp shades and bricks that lost their life on that earth quake yesterday RIP

[quote]JayD3 (25/08/2011)[hr][quote]dom_moulton (24/08/2011)[hr][quote]ICN (24/08/2011)[hr]Are you in the UK man?[/quote]

Oh yes, check the times i post here ;)[/quote]

Are most of the people on here in the UK? And what is the time zone called you guys are in?

In the US we have Eastern, Central, Mountain, and Pacific. I’m in Eastern. (which is on the east coast btw) :smiley:

We had an earthquake yesterday, and now we have a hurricane on the way. I think I want to move to the UK.[/quote]

Our time zone is GMT - yeah heard about the earthquake and about the hurricane - man you guys have all the fun - all we have is mob riots and sleazy politicians

[quote]Subject 1 (25/08/2011)[hr][quote]We had an earthquake yesterday, and now we have a hurricane on the way. I think I want to move to the UK.[/quote]

LOL a 5.8 earthquake we have those in my sleep over here in California…Poor lamp shades and bricks that lost their life on that earth quake yesterday RIP[/quote]

i think there was an earthquake in Colorado too . **** !!!the world is about to end.

it is all your fault Slender . you see what happens when you sacrifice kittens in the name of the Dark Lord? :stuck_out_tongue:

Slender is calling upon Cthulhu

[quote]Subject 1 (25/08/2011)[hr]Slender is Cthulhu[/quote]

Corrected you error :wink:

[quote]Subject 1 (25/08/2011)[hr][quote]We had an earthquake yesterday, and now we have a hurricane on the way. I think I want to move to the UK.[/quote]

LOL a 5.8 earthquake we have those in my sleep over here in California…Poor lamp shades and bricks that lost their life on that earth quake yesterday RIP[/quote]

Yeah, I know 5.8 is nothing for the California.  But we ain’t used to dealing with them here…  :ermm:

[quote]slender (25/08/2011)[hr][quote]JayD3 (25/08/2011)[hr][quote]dom_moulton (24/08/2011)[hr][quote]ICN (24/08/2011)[hr]Are you in the UK man?[/quote]

Oh yes, check the times i post here ;)[/quote]

Are most of the people on here in the UK? And what is the time zone called you guys are in?

In the US we have Eastern, Central, Mountain, and Pacific. I’m in Eastern. (which is on the east coast btw) :smiley:

We had an earthquake yesterday, and now we have a hurricane on the way. I think I want to move to the UK.[/quote]

Our time zone is GMT - yeah heard about the earthquake and about the hurricane - man you guys have all the fun - all we have is mob riots and sleazy politicians[/quote]

Ok, maybe I won’t move to the UK. Is there any place that doesn’t have storms, earthquakes, or crazy a*s people?   :smiley:

The Moon - send us a postcard :slight_smile: