Lexicon reverb

why do the plugin I use got look totally diffrent from the ones in the tuts? are the ones in the tut out dated or are the ones I have?

You probably got the PCM over the LXP.

[quote]howiegroove (27/07/2010)[hr]You probably got the PCM over the LXP.[/quote]

that would appear to be correct! which is better?

[quote]gofunk (27/07/2010)[hr][quote]howiegroove (27/07/2010)[hr]You probably got the PCM over the LXP.[/quote]

that would appear to be correct! which is better?[/quote]

Youre good dude. Both great!

[quote]howiegroove (27/07/2010)[hr][quote]gofunk (27/07/2010)[hr][quote]howiegroove (27/07/2010)[hr]You probably got the PCM over the LXP.[/quote]

that would appear to be correct! which is better?[/quote]

Youre good dude. Both great![/quote]

might as well get both and try em both I guess

PCM is a big expensive version LXP is cut down cheaper one :slight_smile:

and judging by the ops question its safe to assume hes using cracked software.

[quote]bobby lupo (28/07/2010)[hr]and judging by the ops question its safe to assume hes using cracked software.[/quote]

wow man, that’s quite an assumption! why would you say something like that? :crazy:

both suits are available for FREE DEMO!!!

[quote]seanl (28/07/2010)[hr][quote]bobby lupo (28/07/2010)[hr]and judging by the ops question its safe to assume hes using cracked software.[/quote]

wow man, that’s quite an assumption! why would you say something like that? :crazy:

both suits are available for FREE DEMO!!![/quote]

lmao.if he had gotten a demo from the site he wouldve seen and known about the other plugin same logic applies to purchasing it.no one spends $1500(maybe its cheaper now but thats how much i paid when i grabbed it) on a plugin they know nothing about especially when theyre new to production like the op has stated in other threads.

OMG - I just went to their site to check out pricing. even the cut down one is over $600. For a reverb plug in!

How many ppl have this or this kind of thing? At what stage in your production life does that kind of price for a single effect become viable?

I just looked and downloaded the first demo I seen and couldnt be arsed ***** about… but anyway unless your a piracy police offer why the hell would you care. For all you know I could be sitting on £1000000000000000000 bucks and not give one toss about money. :wink:

[quote]gofunk (28/07/2010)[hr]I just looked and downloaded the first demo I seen and couldnt be arsed ***** about… but anyway unless your a piracy police offer why the hell would you care. For all you know I could be sitting on £1000000000000000000 bucks and not give one toss about money. ;)[/quote]

Give us a loan then, wayne :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]slender (28/07/2010)[hr][quote]gofunk (28/07/2010)[hr]I just looked and downloaded the first demo I seen and couldnt be arsed ***** about… but anyway unless your a piracy police offer why the hell would you care. For all you know I could be sitting on £1000000000000000000 bucks and not give one toss about money. ;)[/quote]

Give us a loan then, wayne :P[/quote]

Buy us some Waves Wayne - The one with RBass in it :wink: :hehe: