License activation issue

I have recently bought the Sonic Academy ANA after testing the demo as I really liked it. The only issue I am currently facing is the activation of the license. Since the current version of ANA I’m using right now is the demo version, a notification would pop out saying, “The A.N.A plug-in is not registered. Do you have a license file to import?”. Since I do not want ANA to kill 4 puppies, I clicked on “Yes”. I located my license that I have downloaded under Synths, but could not select it. Please help!

[quote]****sonTWY (17/12/2013)[hr]I have recently bought the Sonic Academy ANA after testing the demo as I really liked it. The only issue I am currently facing is the activation of the license. Since the current version of ANA I’m using right now is the demo version, a notification would pop out saying, “The A.N.A plug-in is not registered. Do you have a license file to import?”. Since I do not want ANA to kill 4 puppies, I clicked on “Yes”. I located my license that I have downloaded under Synths, but could not select it. Please help![/quote]br
br
drop us a mail at customerservice@sonicacademy.combr
br