Live chat

How about a live chat option on the forum for members that are online to have a chinwag and generally bounce ideas around quickly.

Or just basically a free for all gag fest with like minded music tech individuals! :stuck_out_tongue:

This was suggested to SA some time ago, however something to do with the coding of the website I donā€™t think they could set it up. Doubled with the fact that there isnā€™t likely to always be someone around to monitor the chat.

I suppose we could just create our own one using msn or something

Dā€™oh! Police always show up to spoil the party! :wink:

Mate iā€™m all for a live chat, iā€™m pretty sure it was me who suggested it last time haha, but i donā€™t think itā€™s ever going to happen.

So iā€™ll have non of that ā€˜policeā€™ business with you matey :stuck_out_tongue:

The problem also would be i would never get anything done if we did

[quote]slender (03/07/2010)[hr]The problem also would be i would never get anything done if we did[/quote]

hahahaha, i think probably same here :smiley:

Maybe that new Off Topic forumā€™s going to be a curse to us all :wink:

For real.

Its bad enough spending ages on the Internet without starting to talk to people on the Internet as well.

Jeesus. I think Iā€™d be completely disowned.

ā€œEhā€¦ Noā€¦ Its not what you think Darlingā€¦ Iā€™m notā€¦ Eh, its Okā€¦ Its Guys that Iā€™m talking toā€¦ā€

Oh NO!

hahaha

The chat room could be called:

Sauna Chat

[quote]ICN (03/07/2010)[hr]For real.

Its bad enough spending ages on the Internet without starting to talk to people on the Internet as well.

Jeesus. I think Iā€™d be completely disowned.

ā€œEhā€¦ Noā€¦ Its not what you think Darlingā€¦ Iā€™m notā€¦ Eh, its Okā€¦ Its Guys that Iā€™m talking toā€¦ā€

Oh NO![/quote]

I see where your coming from ā€¦ its bad enough that I have to sit in my pants because of the lack of air circulation in my man cave, I guess the wife would not take too kindly to hearing me enthusiastically typing away on top of that from tā€™other room! She may put 2 + 2 together and come up with a cheating 7.8

[quote]roben (03/07/2010)[hr]hahaha

Sauna Chat[/quote]

Sounds like there would be an ā€œentranceā€ fee :Whistling:

[quote]ICN (03/07/2010)[hr][quote]roben (03/07/2010)[hr]hahaha

Sauna Chat[/quote]

Sounds like there would be an ā€œentranceā€ fee :Whistling:[/quote]

Wonders how long this thread will last here

i could get a mate to set up a room on an irc server if theres enough interest, then it would just be a matter of downloading a program like mirc and logging on to chatā€¦

:hehe: Pmsl

[quote]ekko (09/07/2010)[hr]i could get a mate to set up a room on an irc server if theres enough interest, then it would just be a matter of downloading a program like mirc and logging on to chatā€¦[/quote]

man I havenā€™t used mirc for like 10 years! good old days :slight_smile:

or we could use tinychat.com completely disposable chatrooms lol or yeah im or something lol

+1 for this idea

[quote]ICN (03/07/2010)[hr][quote]roben (03/07/2010)[hr]hahaha

Sauna Chat[/quote]

Sounds like there would be an ā€œentranceā€ fee :Whistling:[/quote]

even if there was an entrance fee im sure some would try and use the back door.