Live chat

How about a live chat option on the forum for members that are online to have a chinwag and generally bounce ideas around quickly.

Or just basically a free for all gag fest with like minded music tech individuals! :stuck_out_tongue:

This was suggested to SA some time ago, however something to do with the coding of the website I don’t think they could set it up. Doubled with the fact that there isn’t likely to always be someone around to monitor the chat.

I suppose we could just create our own one using msn or something

D’oh! Police always show up to spoil the party! :wink:

Mate i’m all for a live chat, i’m pretty sure it was me who suggested it last time haha, but i don’t think it’s ever going to happen.

So i’ll have non of that ‘police’ business with you matey :stuck_out_tongue:

The problem also would be i would never get anything done if we did

[quote]slender (03/07/2010)[hr]The problem also would be i would never get anything done if we did[/quote]

hahahaha, i think probably same here :smiley:

Maybe that new Off Topic forum’s going to be a curse to us all :wink:

For real.

Its bad enough spending ages on the Internet without starting to talk to people on the Internet as well.

Jeesus. I think I’d be completely disowned.

“Eh… No… Its not what you think Darling… I’m not… Eh, its Ok… Its Guys that I’m talking to…”

Oh NO!

hahaha

The chat room could be called:

Sauna Chat

[quote]ICN (03/07/2010)[hr]For real.

Its bad enough spending ages on the Internet without starting to talk to people on the Internet as well.

Jeesus. I think I’d be completely disowned.

“Eh… No… Its not what you think Darling… I’m not… Eh, its Ok… Its Guys that I’m talking to…”

Oh NO![/quote]

I see where your coming from … its bad enough that I have to sit in my pants because of the lack of air circulation in my man cave, I guess the wife would not take too kindly to hearing me enthusiastically typing away on top of that from t’other room! She may put 2 + 2 together and come up with a cheating 7.8

[quote]roben (03/07/2010)[hr]hahaha

Sauna Chat[/quote]

Sounds like there would be an “entrance” fee :Whistling:

[quote]ICN (03/07/2010)[hr][quote]roben (03/07/2010)[hr]hahaha

Sauna Chat[/quote]

Sounds like there would be an “entrance” fee :Whistling:[/quote]

Wonders how long this thread will last here

i could get a mate to set up a room on an irc server if theres enough interest, then it would just be a matter of downloading a program like mirc and logging on to chat…

:hehe: Pmsl

[quote]ekko (09/07/2010)[hr]i could get a mate to set up a room on an irc server if theres enough interest, then it would just be a matter of downloading a program like mirc and logging on to chat…[/quote]

man I haven’t used mirc for like 10 years! good old days :slight_smile:

or we could use tinychat.com completely disposable chatrooms lol or yeah im or something lol

+1 for this idea

[quote]ICN (03/07/2010)[hr][quote]roben (03/07/2010)[hr]hahaha

Sauna Chat[/quote]

Sounds like there would be an “entrance” fee :Whistling:[/quote]

even if there was an entrance fee im sure some would try and use the back door.