Logic 9 Clip Distortion equivalent in Ableton

Hello!br
br
Workin on a collab with a friend and he uses logic. We distorted our kick with Logic’s Clip Distortion and it sounds fantastic(A technique he got from a recent video of yours. I think the electro or Prog House one in Logic)br
br
I have many distortion plugs and frequently use Live’s Erosion, Overdrive and Saturator plug-ins.br
br
I am looking For a 3rd party equivalent to Logic’s Clip Distortion plug-in or a way to combine a couple of plug-ins to recreate or get as close as possible to it’s tone.br
br
The closest I’ve come was by using Sound Toy’s Decapitator which sounds awesome but Tonally different/richer(not always the best for layering) . I’ve also gotten close using Erosion and Saturator together. Would it be just a question of adding an eq and boosting the right frequencies?br
br
In the past I’ve used UA’s Studder A800 or the Fatso to distort my Kicks but I Love how Logic’s clip Distortion hits the Top of the kick(click). I feel like this is the sound I’ve been lookin for.br
br
I found a good explanation of how Logic’s Clip Distortion works here:br
http://logicblog.info/logic-pro-blog/2011/08/19/exploring-logic-pro-clip-distorion.htmlbr
br
I also found a 3rd party equivalent but it’s PC onlybr
http://goliathsounds.com/venm.htmlbr
br
I own Audio Damage’s Kombinat and d16’s Devastator but I’m a total preset whore with these 2…br
br
What do you recommend I use as a replacement in Ableton to Distort my kicks to get a clean Sounding Dirty Showtek Cannonball type kick)…

I use Audio Damage’s Kombinat myself… its worth playing around with it… you can really fine tune things… some more useful presets would be nice tho.br
br
maybe wait for KICK?br
br
object width=“640” height=“360"param name=“movie” value=”//www.youtube.com/v/lGFejKI-8Vk?hl=en_USamp;version=3"/paramparam name=“allowFullScreen” value=“true”/paramparam name=“allowscriptaccess” value=“always”/paramembed src=“//www.youtube.com/v/lGFejKI-8Vk?hl=en_USamp;version=3” type=“application/x-shockwave-flash” width=“640” height=“360” allowscriptaccess=“always” allowfullscreen=“true”/embed/objectbr
br

First-I’m on board a 100% when you guys release your Kick SOftware. br
br
Second-Is there anyway you could bounce out a Kombinat preset file I can use as a starting point to distort the lower part of a Kick(going for that trendy SHowtek sound). I’m confused as to what kind of distortion to use on which bands(saturate,distort,clip, tube clip etc…) and were to start with cutoff crossover frequencies. I’m using UD MRH…I found that kicks 6,10 and 16 for the bottom seem to get me close to the sound I’m looking for. br
br
PLS email the preset here if you find the time or already have one ready dj.spaz.mtl@gmail.combr
br
thanks