Logic - Automation Issue

Hi,

I seem to have an issue with automation in logic… i am sure i used to be able to go into the automation window, use the automation select tool, select some automation and copy and paste it… now when i try and paste however nothing appears? it just doesnt do anything…

also, when i copy and paste bars, it asks me if i want to copy automation, i select yes, and it doesnt do it…

am i being retarded, have i pressed some special “never copy automation, regardless of you saying yes” button? or is my logic install just due for a re-install… vote now…

Thanks

Paul

I remember this cropping up with one of the sonic tutors b4… ill ask the guys see if i can find more info

Hi Phil,

Thanks i would appreciate it, it drives me nuts because i have to draw all the automation in.  Doesnt seem like a big deal really, but it really is annoying mainly down to Logics finicky automation interface…

Ta

Paul

lol i have had exactly the opposite to your problem, when i copy parts in logic and the message pops up asking if i want to copy automation and i click no, it still copies the automation