Logic Pro X

1. Im wondering if there is a way to copy a larger section, say 10 tracks by 32 beats long including automation if possible. br
    Reason:I tried 2 different openings to my song and like them both but i want to save one for another time.br
    br
    br
  2. I still can’t figure out how to map keys over the exs24 on PRO X because exs24 have been updated there was an edit button on the exs24 for PRO 9. I can drag and drop some samples on ultra beat but not all. I need other ways to map keys to my electric drum set.br
    Ultra beat and exs24(if it worked) are the only two i know of do u have any other recommendations? Id be willing to buy. please get back to me!br
    br
    Thanks br
    br
    Andrew

br

1. Im wondering if there is a way to copy a larger section, say 10 tracks by 32 beats long including automation if possible.br
    Reason:I tried 2 different openings to my song and like them both but i want to save one for another time.br
    br
    Highlight regions you want to copy and using the ‘toolbar’ icon (third icon top left) this will reveal more functions below the transport bar. There you will find the ‘repeat section’ button. That will repeat the whole section. However you will need to be careful about your automation, ensure in automation prefs that the "move automation with regions’ is either on ‘ASK’ or “always”. Or e move the tack based automation to the region - Tech tip on it here - http://www.sonicacademy.com/Training+Videos/Course+Overview//Tech-Tips-Volume-13---Producer-Tips---Tricks-taught-by-Industry-Professionals.cid6002br
    br
    br
  2. I still can’t figure out how to map keys over the exs24 on PRO X because exs24 have been updated there was an edit button on the exs24 for PRO 9. I can drag and drop some samples on ultra beat but not all. I need other ways to map keys to my electric drum set.br
    Ultra beat and exs24(if it worked) are the only two i know of do u have any other recommendations? Id be willing to buy. please get back to me!br
    br
    You need to enable ‘Adavance settings’ Logic pro x - prefs - Advanced - show advanced tools. This will enable the ESX24 edit button again.
    br
    br
    Thanks br
    br
    Andrew