Looking for a Producer to work with

And what would you do Howie?

Are you aggressive in person too?

[quote]howiegroove (11/04/2011)[hr][quote]ICN (11/04/2011)[hr][quote]howiegroove (11/04/2011)[hr]

I agree. This forum has turned horrible. You guys are all a bunch of jerkoffs. No one can ask a question around here without you guys being complete tools. Grow up.[/quote]

Check out your Sig Howie ^^^^^^^^^^ :w00t:

How did that come about? Is Monday: “change Howies rules for everyone else” day?

Saying the forum has turned horrible is atad of an exaggeration?

Dont Care! :stuck_out_tongue:
[/quote]

I have nothing to say to you homeboy. I will say I would love to meet you in person to see if you have as big of a mouth as you do on a forum.[/quote]

[quote]howiegroove (11/04/2011)[hr][quote]Japwow (11/04/2011)[hr]So you guys seriously just C**ped all over a guys post?

Not going to give the guy a chance to explain what he’s looking for and accepting him onto the forum properly as someone who’s willing to learn to produce and move forward.

Mate let us know what kind of thing your looking for with regards to “producer to work with” :D[/quote]

I agree. This forum has turned horrible. You guys are all a bunch of jerkoffs. No one can ask a question around here without you guys being complete tools. Grow up. The guy had a question that has not been asked before and he needs help. You guys are making this a horrible place to come learn.

Listen dude, if you need some help, let me know what youre looking for and shoot me a PM. I would be glad to help you out.[/quote]

Was I being horrible though?? I mearly asked what exactly he was asking

Nah… you were cool Rob… just think (rightly…) that the conversation that developed afterwards kinda took the momentum out of what the Guy was asking for.

Don think there was anything “Bad”… just a wrong time, wrong place sort of thing in hindsight.

Hopefully he’ll come back in :cool: 

Im really annoyed at this negative bull****… a new guy comes on asking a basic question and all he gets crap.

Read the forum rules! “Any posts which deter other users from posting e.g. by being aggressive, provocative or condescending will be removed and those responsible will be banned from the site”

jpgetty2win

JamieinNC

are both on final warnings for failure to adhere to the above rules.

Either be helpful or DO NOT POST its that simple.