Looking for a Producer to work with

Hi there!

Looking for a dedicated and professional Producer to work with one on one, someone who can help and guide me in my production using Ableton or Logic. I would like to know how much it would cost and what other softwares etc would be required.

The styles I am looking at are mostly Tech and Progressive House.

Yes I am aware of the videos on here which have been terrific in guiding me, however I do need that additional help from a pro to go over my work and finally master it.

Thanks!

So what are you looking for? Someone to run over your productions and polish it up? You basically looking for an engineer? Or actually someone to produce music with such as a colab? Or…?

Sorry your post wasn’t clear cut dude.

ghost writer for the win!

$5,000 BUCKS i’ll make you whatever you want. PM me for details

:hehe:

[quote]UnitedVision (07/04/2011)[hr]ghost writer for the win!

:hehe:[/quote]

I will half that offer :smiley:

[quote]slender (07/04/2011)[hr][quote]UnitedVision (07/04/2011)[hr]ghost writer for the win!

I will half that offer :D[/quote]

What for $2500 you will make half of what they want?

[quote]TheAnt (07/04/2011)[hr][quote]slender (07/04/2011)[hr][quote]UnitedVision (07/04/2011)[hr]ghost writer for the win!

I will half that offer :D[/quote]

What for $2500 you will make half of what they want?[/quote]

I hate people who read my small print

ill do it for £50 and a hand job (ill give the hand job)

LOL

its funny. no matter what the new poster is asking im always thinking…

i bet this is lorddarthfader phukin about again :smiley:

He’s got a very distinctive style… everything is about Star Wars.

Theres a new member on here called - Vaderfist (I think…) - I would bet 50bucks and a hand shandy that its his new identity :slight_smile:

Wow, is there a guy who trolls the boards here as a star wars fan or something?

[quote]JamieinNC (07/04/2011)[hr]Wow, is there a guy who trolls the boards here as a star wars fan or something?[/quote]

Sorry Jamie we did not mean too talk behind your back :D:P:D:P:hehe::smiley:

Only joking buddy

puuuhhhhhhaaaaaa-tissssssssssssss.

(that’s my Darth Vader sound)

[quote]slender (07/04/2011)[hr][quote]JamieinNC (07/04/2011)[hr]Wow, is there a guy who trolls the boards here as a star wars fan or something?[/quote]

Only joking buddy[/quote]

Can I sample it :slight_smile:

[quote]JamieinNC (07/04/2011)[hr]puuuhhhhhhaaaaaa-tissssssssssssss.

(that’s my Darth Vader sound)

[quote]slender (07/04/2011)[hr][quote]JamieinNC (07/04/2011)[hr]Wow, is there a guy who trolls the boards here as a star wars fan or something?[/quote]

Only joking buddy[/quote][/quote]

He attempts to Troll them… but he’s too nice in his approach & we’re too clever :slight_smile:

So you guys seriously just C**ped all over a guys post?

Not going to give the guy a chance to explain what he’s looking for and accepting him onto the forum properly as someone who’s willing to learn to produce and move forward.

Mate let us know what kind of thing your looking for with regards to “producer to work with” :smiley:

[quote]Japwow (11/04/2011)[hr]So you guys seriously just C**ped all over a guys post?

Not going to give the guy a chance to explain what he’s looking for and accepting him onto the forum properly as someone who’s willing to learn to produce and move forward.

Mate let us know what kind of thing your looking for with regards to “producer to work with” :D[/quote]

I agree. This forum has turned horrible. You guys are all a bunch of jerkoffs. No one can ask a question around here without you guys being complete tools. Grow up. The guy had a question that has not been asked before and he needs help. You guys are making this a horrible place to come learn.

Listen dude, if you need some help, let me know what youre looking for and shoot me a PM. I would be glad to help you out.

[quote]howiegroove (11/04/2011)[hr]

I agree. This forum has turned horrible. You guys are all a bunch of jerkoffs. No one can ask a question around here without you guys being complete tools. Grow up.[/quote]

Check out your Sig Howie ^^^^^^^^^^ :w00t:

How did that come about? Is Monday: “change Howies rules for everyone else” day?

Saying the forum has turned horrible is a tad of an exaggeration?

Dont Care! :stuck_out_tongue:

I agree with Nina - The Thread should have been treated more sensitively…

I dont think it was negative towards him in any way though, but I can see how some honestly good natured banter might have turned him off. Fair point.

Hopefully he will post here again after this & get in touch with you guys. Result!

All UV’s fault - He’s Horrible :P :smiley:

Ok, so now that it has turned to people being offended by this, let’s take a look at the original post and see what actually was being asked.

Looking for a dedicated and professional Producer to work with one on one, someone who can help and guide me in my production using Ableton or Logic.

What kind of help or guidance is needed? Does this person have ANY musical knowledge at all, or is there some level of training? Or is this simply a kid with a computer who wants to hear the roar of the crowd, but there isn’t exactly an easy-road “American Idol” for techno yet that one “hopes” will provide a record contract in exchange for the right look and a good sob-story?

I would like to know how much it would cost and what other softwares etc would be required.

Last time I checked, private lessons in the electronic music field weren’t exactly widespread. Usually, one would actually learn something about music and start WORKING and proving oneself in the field by gaining experience instead of looking for an already established “dedicated professional” to simply latch onto for the ride to the top. In other words, it sounds to me like all the glory with none of the “blood, sweat and tears” to actually get there.

Yes I am aware of the videos on here which have been terrific in guiding me, however I do need that additional help from a pro to go over my work and finally master it.

Who DOESN’T want this… Quite frankly, I suggest that this person haul a$$, experiment, study some music theory, take some lessons on an actual instrument like the piano or guitar, and start working the skills into productions and actually be NOTICED by professionals instead of requesting one because it seems to be the easiest way with the least amount of work.

I’d LOVE it if Hawtin or Ricardo or whoever would let some of their secrets go out into the public, but why would anyone with those trade secrets just share them with anyone else because THEY want to perfect their craft? Not sure if I’ve made my point clearly enough, but does it make sense now as to why this ridiculous post might have been hijacked?

Jamie

[quote]ICN (11/04/2011)[hr][quote]howiegroove (11/04/2011)[hr]

I agree. This forum has turned horrible. You guys are all a bunch of jerkoffs. No one can ask a question around here without you guys being complete tools. Grow up.[/quote]

Check out your Sig Howie ^^^^^^^^^^ :w00t:

How did that come about? Is Monday: “change Howies rules for everyone else” day?

Saying the forum has turned horrible is atad of an exaggeration?

Dont Care! :stuck_out_tongue:

[/quote]

I have nothing to say to you homeboy. I will say I would love to meet you in person to see if you have as big of a mouth as you do on a forum.