MacBook Sale

I’m looking to sell my current MacBook and upgrade to a shiny new MacBook Pro however I want to claw as much money back as possible to put towards the new MAC so, I’m after everyone’s genuine input… I say genuine because I know what you lot can be like ha ha :wink:

The MacBook itself is about 2 years old and is in brilliant condition. Specs are as follows;

Processor - 2.2 Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo

Memory - 1 GB 667 Mhz DDR2 SDRAM

MAC OS X V. 10.5.8

The ONLY problem with it is that the battery has gone. It no longer charges and turns on standalone, the power cable / charging lead must be plugged in.

How much do you think I could shift it for?

Do a search on Ebay - for a similar spec machine.

If you are a member, you can do “completed listings” - which will tell you how many similar items sold in the last 30days (ish - I think…) and also the price that they sold at.

Deduct the price of a new battery from that as a starting point.

[quote]HOUSEJAK (17/03/2011)[hr] I say genuine because I know what you lot can be like ha ha :wink:

[/quote]

Fiver :smiley:

[quote]slender (17/03/2011)[hr][quote]HOUSEJAK (17/03/2011)[hr] I say genuine because I know what you lot can be like ha ha :wink:

[/quote]

Fiver :D[/quote]

And there we have it! :stuck_out_tongue: LOL.

[quote]HOUSEJAK (17/03/2011)[hr][quote]slender (17/03/2011)[hr][quote]HOUSEJAK (17/03/2011)[hr] I say genuine because I know what you lot can be like ha ha :wink:

[/quote]

Fiver :D[/quote]

And there we have it! :stuck_out_tongue: LOL.[/quote]

Hey mate would expect anything else from me :smiley:

No, but we always expect more… :wink: