Main Room House

2 things. I’m getting an error in Tech Tips Volume 6 for the video Korg M1 Classic as I wanted to watch it as I’m not sure if I’m doing something wrong in the Main Room House Tutorial as my M1 Stab sounds nothing like the one in the video.

Also basically I don’ have Sylenth. I do have on the other hand Subtractor from Reason and Analog but you do something with being increasing the “voices” feature in Sylenth that I’m not seeing that in Subtractor. Reason (no pun intended) it’s a problem for me is because to me your tones are matching and mines aren’t so mines are sounding cheesy and I really want to be able to do Main Room House. This and Electro House are the main reason I signed up lolol…

I like the Progressive House tutorial. It was perfect! One of the best Tuts I ever followed. As long as you provide tuts like that I will stay a customer lol.

[quote]jono_marko (01/01/2011)[hr]2 things. I’m getting an error in Tech Tips Volume 6 for the video Korg M1 Classic as I wanted to watch it as I’m not sure if I’m doing something wrong in the Main Room House Tutorial as my M1 Stab sounds nothing like the one in the video.

Also basically I don’ have Sylenth. I do have on the other hand Subtractor from Reason and Analog but you do something with being increasing the “voices” feature in Sylenth that I’m not seeing that in Subtractor. Reason (no pun intended) it’s a problem for me is because to me your tones are matching and mines aren’t so mines are sounding cheesy and I really want to be able to do Main Room House. This and Electro House are the main reason I signed up lolol…

I like the Progressive House tutorial. It was perfect! One of the best Tuts I ever followed. As long as you provide tuts like that I will stay a customer lol.[/quote]

+1 on the M1 not working…plz fix!

[quote]beepbeep (01/01/2011)[hr][quote]jono_marko (01/01/2011)[hr]2 things. I’m getting an error in Tech Tips Volume 6 for the video Korg M1 Classic as I wanted to watch it as I’m not sure if I’m doing something wrong in the Main Room House Tutorial as my M1 Stab sounds nothing like the one in the video.

I like the Progressive House tutorial. It was perfect! One of the best Tuts I ever followed. As long as you provide tuts like that I will stay a customer lol.[/quote]

+1 on the M1 not working…plz fix![/quote]

hi guys

this should be back up and running again tomorrow

Have a look at the super saw tech tip… Will give you similarcsound to multi voice sylenth.

[quote]phil johnston (02/01/2011)[hr]Have a look at the super saw tech tip… Will give you similarcsound to multi voice sylenth.[/quote]

Tried copying that word for word and my super saw sounds no where close to the one in the video. I am actually quite puzzled.