Manny Pacquiao Racks up another win

well done to Clotty though, Great fight ! anyone else watch?

Bring on thalidomide Gayweather i mean floyd Mayweather

was able to watch a couple of rounds, im a filipino but not really a big manny fan, but i would LOVE to see him fight mayweather for sure

[quote]berwin9 (14/03/2010)[hr]was able to watch a couple of rounds, im a filipino but not really a big manny fan, but i would LOVE to see him fight mayweather for sure[/quote]

wow didn’t know any of those existed! a Filipino thats not a manny fan :slight_smile:

i’ve been a fan of him for years, even before he was cool to follow. just wish mayweather would actually stop dodging him.

Manny is a freaking monster !! a great boxer

Clotty was pretty unreal, i know he couldn’t really get much going through manny’s work rate but i can’t believe someone can take that many shots to the body with out being hurt.

i know i’d have been on the floor crying like a little girl with the first one :slight_smile:

I didn’t see the fight but will probably see some highlights. The pacman is sheer class.

Good to hear Hatton won’t fight again he’s had his day!

i was disappointed with clotteys performance. although that is the way he fights, and manny just shut him down, you’d think he’d go for broke with this type of opportunity.

he fought safe and didn’t want to be the next highlight reel victim of pacquiao, i dont blame him!

yeah i think after the early rounds when manny let him have a few free shots to open the fight up a bit he realised that manny wasn’t gonna be bothered by the power and just fell back into defense.

clotty was disappointing with his output but the amount of sheer abuse he took to the body makes me think he’s one tough cookie.