Mark Knight Prject Files DOWN

Hi phil, I guess the project files for the Mark Knight tutorial are offline. I tried in both IE7 and Firefox and there was an error message. Temporarly unavailable…

Is there any problem with it?

Thanks…:cool:

I didn’t have any problems downlaoding it , I did a right click on the link and in the pop up menu I selected “Save file from the link” ( something like that ) , I didn’t click on it like I usually would

yeah the server dosnt seem to like the file type… ill sort it first thing

should be working now

don’t know if it’s just me but i’ve not be able to fully download anything from the site for weeks now the files download but they crash when osx tried to decompress them

btw are u gonna post a 6th vid? at the end of the pad programming u speak about that last one including filter sweeps I think.

all in all, great work!

Thanks for the tutorial. I can watch the first 5 but not download them. Also ike mentioned above will there be more videos and is it possible to see how you would arrainge this Style of music?

Thanks

J

[quote]svrider1000 (3/17/2009)[hr]Thanks for the tutorial. I can watch the first 5 but not download them. Also ike mentioned above will there be more videos and is it possible to see how you would arrainge this Style of music?

Thanks

J[/quote]

UP

plus that additional simpler tutorial you mentioned. Can’t wait to see it :cool:

Updating the topic because I can’t find the tut anymore… could someone post the link pls? :slight_smile: