Maschine for 200 software only

Guys… You both have to stop using the same Joke book! :slight_smile:

Wow theres me concerned with the conflict in South and North Korea - seems we need UN intervention here :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]caliphono1200 (23/11/2010)[hr]Oh my God everybody check out this guys link…

_ICN_ | Scribd

what a joke. do you really think you can use this… this graph thing or what ever it is[/quote]

Hi, what’s wrong with the graph? Do you not find it useful? If not, how do you sketch out your compositions? It would be good to know different people’s methods.

[quote]caliphono1200 (23/11/2010)[hr]Oh my God everybody check out this guys link…

_ICN_ | Scribd

what a joke. do you really think you can use this… this graph thing or what ever it is[/quote]

It’s good ain’t it helped me out tons when I started out

It’s good to see people putting something back!

This place is getting more like DOA by the day.

All these bickering posts really getting on my t1ts. Ar5eholes are like opinions, you never like someone else’s

The actual music talk on here seems to be declining by the day.

[quote]bangthedj (23/11/2010)[hr]This place is getting more like DOA by the day.

All these bickering posts really getting on my t1ts. Ar5eholes are like opinions, you never like someone else’s

The actual music talk on here seems to be declining by the day.[/quote]

+1

Looks like this thread has derailed massivly, group hug everyone?

Perhaps the Music Tech Discussion area would be best bet for music related discussion?

[quote]bangthedj (23/11/2010)[hr]This place is getting more like DOA by the day.

The actual music talk on here seems to be declining by the day.[/quote]

Main reason why i left DOA

Oh dear some people are really starting to ruin what was an excellent set of forums…

well you got your techno militia maybe someone should start a group here called the LIFEGUARDS to help you guys when you keep jumping in with 2 feet!!!

:stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]djmarcatkins (23/11/2010)[hr]Oh dear some people are really starting to ruin what was an excellent set of forums…

well you got your techno militia maybe someone should start a group here called the LIFEGUARDS to help you guys when you keep jumping in with 2 feet!!!

:stuck_out_tongue:

[/quote]

I agree. I might just not post anywhere, because they do nothing good for the community at all and like to start crap with everyone like they are trying to take over the community. And its mainly one person. So whatever. If anyone ever needs help, they can always PM me.

Holla

Thats a shame Howie… Wish you were having a different experience.

im out of this one this is why i never go to the forum’s.

probably won’t see me on SA forums anytime soon.

back2music

[quote]caliphono1200 (24/11/2010)[hr]im out of this one this is why i never go to the forum’s.

probably won’t see me on SA forums anytime soon.

back2music[/quote]

Sorry bro. If you need help, pm me. I understand where you’re coming from though. No one likes these guys. It’s a shame that they have to ruin a great place.

Yo howie, you’re a great person dude, I always read you’re stuff you post. you always have great stuff to say. It’s a pleaser that they’re are people like you apart of SA.

I would not stop what you do with because of what that one guy said. So what if he mentioned some b.s… and it’s unfortunate that he would pull something like that on a very respectable educational forum…

There’re selected people out there that are like that, its better to just look past it tho cuase in the end no ones gonna give a **** what got to say if he’s coming off wit some of them negitive vibes towards someone …

Respect Respect :exclamation:

[quote]rickyflynn14 (26/11/2010)[hr]Yo howie, you’re a great person dude, I always read you’re stuff you post. you always have great stuff to say. It’s a pleaser that they’re are people like you apart of SA.

I would not stop what you do with because of what that one guy said. So what if he mentioned some b.s… and it’s unfortunate that he would pull something like that on a very respectable educational forum…

There’re selected people out there that are like that, its better to just look past it tho cuase in the end no ones gonna give a **** what got to say if he’s coming off wit some of them negitive vibes towards someone …

Respect Respect :exclamation:[/quote]

Thank you for your kind words Ricky. Those people know who they are. In the end, I just try to help out. Happy holidays dude!

Think

Hey, u still selling the maschine software? I might be interested for $100.