Maschine for 200 software only

hey all i am getting a second maschine and i only need the midi controller obviously.

anyone interested in buying the software offf me for 200 usd?

How much can you buy just a “Maschine” for?

Sorry Mate - But someone would be dumb to buy that from ya.

Maschine $600 stores price, why would that be dumb?

do you even got maschine or know anything about it?

or you just using cracked wares :stuck_out_tongue:

shoot i would pay 200 for the software well worth it!!

Why don’t you just buy the controller then?

http://co.native-instruments.com/index.php?id=4101&prid=249&redirected=1

[quote]TheAnt (21/11/2010)[hr]Why don’t you just buy the controller then?

http://co.native-instruments.com/index.php?id=4101&prid=249&redirected=1[/quote]

This :slight_smile:

ill be getting it cheaper than 449…

anyone that actually buys there software is used to the prices. hey, if some people on here are going to spend $200 or what ever it was we payed for sylenth (a soft synth alone) then a sequencer drums, synths and one shot samples for 200 isn’t too far fetched. the drums alone in maschine are well worth $200.

Seriously, anyone who buys that software from you is a moron.

No-one is going to spend 200 on a 5gb library of samples & no maschine

[quote]ICN (21/11/2010)[hr]Seriously, anyone who buys that software from you is a moron.

No-one is going to spend 200 on a 5gb library of samples & no maschine[/quote]

I think maybe if you’ve got nothing positive to say then you should just butt out ICN. if someone doesn’t think its worth the money then don’t buy it but don’t jump down the guys throat for trying to sell something.

If you don’t want to buy it then its not for you to judge if its worth the money or not.

well you get more than 5 gigs of samples

you get:

6 gigs Lib. :stuck_out_tongue:

Drums.

Perc.

strings.

loops.

synths.

basses.

fx one shots.

Full sequencer.

Compressors

reg. reverbs

beat delay

grain delay

pitch shifters

Lfo mods.

Gate

Limiter

Maximizer

Eq’s

Filters

Chorus

Flanger

Freq. mod.

Phaser

ice verb

meta verb

grain stretch

reso chord

distortions

lo fi fx

saturators

vintage modes (sp1200/mp60)

nice swing fucntions

fully completed projects to see what a real track should look like .

what are broke and hatin’ ???

step your game up homeboy open that dusty wallet and give back to the people who make this music stuff all possible for kids trying to make house music and other types ‘electronic music’ buy your wares spend some money and it will come back around to ya’

p.s. you mix ^ is weak.

thank you mister Fisher!

your a smart man.

Butt out - LOL

Guys… Enjoy your difference of opinion.

Best of luck with the sale.

Butt aren’t there problems with using Machine without the controller? I thought I remember something about not being able to use midi controllers and some things can only be done with the Machine controller.

I would quite like to take a look at Machine, I have Komplete (paid for btw) so I am not sure what is better about it than Battery and a controller.

[quote]ICN (21/11/2010)[hr]Butt out - LOL

Guys… Enjoy your difference of opinion.

Best of luck with the sale.[/quote]

sorry dude but you were being a bit harsh on the guy and have possibly wrecked chances of a sale and unless you were trying to drive the guys price down for a personal sale i didn’t see the reason why you would have said what you said to the guy.

umm. not that i am aware of…i will pay attention today as i am working on some music to see if i really need to use the controller for cdertain things, but as of right now i can say that i don’t use the controller too much when making things usually just clicking a little with the mouse. i mean the software is pretty straight forward and there isn’t any sub menu’s that u can’t access witht he mouse off hand the only thing i can think of is the note repeat function…??

thanks for bringing that up though i don’t want to stiff anyone, and would rather pay more (the $449) for the replacement controller instead of any negative feedback from anyone.

( i know what u are thinking, but i just want one for live gigs and one to be safe at home )

[quote]caliphono1200 (21/11/2010)[hr] but i just want one for live gigs and one to be safe at home )[/quote]

This is what I thought :slight_smile:

I don’t see anything that u can’t do in the software alone. The softwRe just doesn’t have a note repeat button to access

A point that I wanted to make yesterday Cali - but didnt was:

Its against the T’s&C’s to sell the software seperately to the actual hardware unit.

They dont sell the software seperately. There would also be an issue for the person who bought it, if they were going to use the content of the library in their productions.

They essentially would not be covered by the user license agreement.

Sorry - Thats why it would be a mistake to buy it… as you are unable to actually sell it Mate.

man your shootin’ far on this one guy. get off it.do you realize what you are saying?

i dont have time for your foolishness.

i got to go make that money it takes to buy my software and then after that i am spending my time producing some nice music with dope libraries and quality hardware.

stay up loser.

there are so many loser’s out there that wish they had what other people got, or can get and have to do all they can to produce negativity against the good people working hard.

you see it all through out your dj career and production career and eventually through out professional business career. you just ask you self why do people want to **** on people’s hustle? the only thing i have ever seen in common with people like this guy is envy and insecurity.

Nobody should listen to this guy, he is a nerd that thinks he know it all im sure. blahh blahh blahh.

do you think your music will tell the ‘software police’ on you ?

WTF

Oh my God everybody check out this guys link…

_ICN_ | Scribd

what a joke. do you really think you can use this… this graph thing or what ever it is

[quote]caliphono1200 (23/11/2010)[hr]Oh my God everybody check out this guys link…

_ICN_ | Scribd

what a joke. do you really think you can use this… this graph thing or what ever it is[/quote]

No, I don’t either.

And ICN, when did you start working for Native Instruments? Whats to say that the end user doesnt have a Maschine already and something happened. Really, dude, you should just keep your mouth shut. If you dont have anything good to say, dont say it at all.