Massive intro songs?

If you guys were crazy superstar DJs, like I obviously am :D, what songs would you play to open your set. I’m referring both to recognizable anthemic things that aren’t house (O Fortuna, etc.) and now classic tracks (Wolfgang’s 5th, etc.)

Spin Spin Sugar by the Sneaker Pimps - Armands Dark Garage Mix

Was just listening to this song today.  Love it

Hmm if we are going for anthem like and recognizable classics I think I would go for someone like Ennio Morricone. A remix of Fever for Gold would be pretty epic :P.

Check this one out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNGe7iK1O-4

Itsy bitsy teenie weenie yellow polka dot bikini :smiley:

MASSIVE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWlw362oZH0

umek gatex :cool:

Meat Katie & D. Ramirez feat. Odissi - Stop The Revolution (Dubfire Remix)

[quote]Flaxo (23/07/2011)[hr]… and now classic tracks (Wolfgang’s 5th, etc.)[/quote]

Can a track that came out 2 years ago be a classic? Or are they just popular?

[quote]TheAnt (23/07/2011)[hr][quote]Flaxo (23/07/2011)[hr]… and now classic tracks (Wolfgang’s 5th, etc.)[/quote]

Can a track that came out 2 years ago be a classic? Or are they just popular?[/quote]

I know what you mean. Sometimes tracks are instant classics I suppose. Everyone loves Wolfgang, not me personally but he is talented

Haha I knew when I put Wolfgang as a classic i’d get a bit of heat… I’m just saying it’s popular, instantly recognizable, and yet for many, not clichéd yet.

[quote]slender (23/07/2011)[hr]Itsy bitsy teenie weenie yellow polka dot bikini :D[/quote]

that’s my Choon son!! lol Slender and his sarcastic humor tehee!!

dam about epic intros, I played some Classic Music as intros and mixed with Drum Loops away before wolfgang start doing real tracks with it. so yeahh there u go . use some Wolfgang as your intro hehe

[quote]Masseve (23/07/2011)[hr]Hmm if we are going for anthem like and recognizable classics I think I would go for someone like Ennio Morricone. A remix of Fever for Gold would be pretty epic :P.

Check this one out:

Ennio Morricone - Ecstasy of Gold (The Good, the Bad, the Ugly) - YouTube

If I ever DJ, I’m doing THAT. Damn, I’d forgotten how EPIC that piece of music is and performed by a full orchestra just brings that out.