Mastering?

3 thread in 30 minutes! sorry for the spamming, just clearing my mind whilst i have thoguhts on board!

i literally suck balls at mastering, wonder if anyone on here provides a service to do tracks? my levels would be to the best i can do to begin with, to make the whole process easier.

i know i should be learning myself, but i lack faith in my speakers to begin with to be honest i hate mastering, it’s the most dull part of doing a tune

can sort you out via paypal too at your request :slight_smile:

I cant master, but I will make it louder and do some things to it for you so you can play it out and to your friends and whatever. If you want to send me a WAV file I can do it.

I dont want money either.

[quote]matt mara (09/06/2010)[hr]

i know i should be learning myself [/quote]

I thought this as well when I was starting off, but having another pair of objective ears on your music is priceless. It also takes a long time to fully learn how to master properly and having spent some time reading and trying it I am far happier to forget about the process and concentrate on actually producing tunes.

The mastering business is extremely competitive and as such, with so many people making their own stuff, the prices you can find almost anywhere online are bargains. You can get get professional guys on your track for £20. Many mastering studios will do your first track for free or send you a sample so you know what you are buying.

Money well spent and more time for you to do what you enjoy.

i just want some bonified lovin’!

If you can get your hands on Sony Soundforge or similar, you can do a lot of mastering on it. There is a 30 day free trial on the Soundforge site of the newest version.

Failing that, if there is guys on here that do it I am sure someone might help.

There are mastering websites out there, and yu can get your tracks done for say £7 to £25 per track for one, or discounted prices for more. I just wait to gather up a couple of tracks and send them off together as its a bit cheaper.

Hope this helps a bit?

Matt if your levels are ok and you are happy with the mixdown I wouldn’t mind sorting out a master for you, will use sorfware to do it but I will also do it for free fella!

Also Hola Bitch is a nice track, can see me playing that a fair bit.

:cool:

nice one boneidol :smiley:

will pm you the track, some guys on here have been kind enough to help out too. i need some hands on mastering really, the guide on here is good but i think it’s a bit out of my depth to begin with.

at the moment i just twiddle the knobs in T-Racks until it sounds good. but obviously it doesn’t after all!

[quote]boneidol (10/06/2010)[hr]Matt if your levels are ok and you are happy with the mixdown I wouldn’t mind sorting out a master for you, will use sorfware to do it but I will also do it for free fella!

Also Hola Bitch is a nice track, can see me playing that a fair bit.

:cool:[/quote]

i can do for you too if you like ? :slight_smile:

[quote]howiegroove (09/06/2010)[hr]I cant master, but I will make it louder and do some things to it for you so you can play it out and to your friends and whatever. If you want to send me a WAV file I can do it.

I dont want money either.[/quote]

Can you hook me up ? Il send you a track im working on , I would like to see what it sounds kind of  masterd - Please :cool: Heres the Wavefile Link

http://www.sendspace.com/file/65rnfb

ill do it for 5 bucks