Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

[quote]Roben (18/12/2011)[hr]Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year[/quote]

Hi roben where have you been?

Dont care :smiley:

[quote]ICN (19/12/2011)[hr]Dont care :D[/quote]

+1 :w00t:

Sh!t… we’re back to caring… Hmm.

Dont care plus infinity :smiley:

[quote]ICN (19/12/2011)[hr]Sh!t… we’re back to caring… Hmm.

Dont care plus infinity :D[/quote]

You didn’t say black magic! Now I’ve un done ya :hehe:

How about we agree to stop this & when Roben says whatever hes gonna say, I just ignore it like I was planning to? :smiley:

[quote]ICN (19/12/2011)[hr]How about we agree to stop this & when Roben says whatever hes gonna say, I just ignore it like I was planning to? :D[/quote]

Fkn grown up:hehe:

[quote]Mussi81 (16/12/2011)[hr]merry christmas everyone…thought id get it in early :w00t::smiley:

what are you up to over xmas guys?[/quote]

Merry Crimbo!

The thing I am looking forward to the most this Christmas is some time to do some production. I should get whole days rather than the occasional hour I have had most of this year. :slight_smile:

[quote]TheAnt (22/12/2011)[hr][quote]Mussi81 (16/12/2011)[hr]merry christmas everyone…thought id get it in early :w00t::smiley:

what are you up to over xmas guys?[/quote]

Merry Crimbo!

The thing I am looking forward to the most this Christmas is some time to do some production. I should get whole days rather than the occasional hour I have had most of this year. :)[/quote]

thats what its all about mate:cool:. but i dont like the fact that your working so hard! what up with you? :hehe:

I’ll be spending loads of money :smiley:

[quote]slender (22/12/2011)[hr]I’ll be spending loads of money :D[/quote]

will that be the january sales or ebay??

Pauls clam wallet wont let him do it. He’s still got his abortion money.

Sorry, I’ve had a hard evening… going straight for the big jokes, rather than building up :wink:

Did you see that show on CH4 about his house last night? :hehe: