Michael Oakley - Control Remix contest with NewRetroWave Records / 57

Michael Oakley - Control Remix contest with NewRetroWave Records

View Remix Competition

Taking our courses to the next level, here on Sonic you can now watch the track being made, download both the project and stems and then submit your own remix with the chance to win some great prizes.

The Michael Oakley Control Remix Contest is exclusive, here on Sonic Academy and you could be in with a chance of winning some cool prizes and ultimately getting a release on NewRetroWave Records, a label dedicated to promoting the best and innovative sounds in the emerging Retrowave scene.
We know we have one of the best music-making communities anywhere, and the level of production skillz coming through the forums is truly amazing.
So, ourselves and Michael Oakley are super excited to see what you guys can come up with - we know you can smash it. You can now download the stems from this awesome tune and start working your magic!
You’ve checked out how the track was made, now it’s over to you to get creative, make an awesome remix of this track and show the world your production talent.

Go get started! We can’t wait to hear your submissions.

So what’s a contest without a prize eh? Well if your remix of his track is chosen by Michael Oakley and the label, you can win a release on NRW Records!*

But that’s not all, you will also win a massive £150 Sonic Sounds store voucher to spend on our award-winning plugins and any preset or samples packs on the store. We will also have two amazing runner up prizes.
If you’ve created the second-best remix, you’ll win a £50 Sonic Sounds store voucher.
The third-place wins a ÂŁ25 Sonic Sounds store voucher.

Related Course
Remember to check out the course - Michael Oakley Synthwave - Control Track Walkthrough - for the full lowdown! Available to all Subscribers right now!

This competition is open to all Sonic Academy registered users so spread the word and, join in.

Michael Oakley is a Amazing Electronic Artist so he is.

System Glitch Remix is fire

Thank you so much!

Awesome Job Bobby. Sounds great man

Niktou remix <3 <3

System Glitch by Bobby Vickery all the way. Totally fits the NewRetroWave Records label.

Thank you Matt !

nice work - YORU and Dimi Kaya

Delta City remix is very tidy, like what they did with the vocals, Nice

Delta city remix is amazing… well done I can’t believe how good this is. I wanna buy it…

Loving DeltaCity’s take on it…changed the arrangement abit aswell, nice :ok_hand:t2:

nice handling of tranisents etc on the Delta mix yes… very nicely produced! kudos!

So many good ones, I can’t say anyone really sounds bad. Such creativity and wide array of arrangements, wow! I Have to give an extra aplause to System Glitch, DeltaCity and yoursynthwave though, hot damn! I wanted to make mine sort of like yoursynthwave but I just couldn’t. Best of luck to everyone, it has been an honour to be a part of such a talented crew of composers <3

congratulations to all :clap::clap::clap:

Thanks for all the lovley comments!! Have to say these are some outstanding remixes kinda wish they all get a NRW release amazing work all :clap::clap:

A lot of nice remix here, good luck to everyone :slight_smile:

Folklore :fire::fire::fire:

DeltaCity. “There can be only one“.

Hi. When will be results ?
Good luck for everyone :slight_smile: