MIDI Notes for the Fuzzy Synth - Justice Video

Wassaup people!:smiley:

Just joined the club so yeah, hope to learn a lot from the website!:slight_smile:

OK; for the How to sound like JUSTICE video, I would like to know if it possible for anyone to post the MIDI Note for the Fuzzy Synth the Main Synth that was later on Strecthed to use with the VOCODER.

The reason I am interested in the MIDI note is because I want to follow the vids step by step and try to come up with a unique vocoding style, however I need the MIDI Note to try it out.

So can any one post the Midi note please?

there you go…

Phil,

I’m having trouble getting up the beat repeat effect rack preset justicebeatrepeat.adg file in Ableton. Any ideas? It says the file may be broken? Could you post up the effect rack preset again at all?

Cheers

Thanks Phill!

Phil,

I’m having trouble getting up the beat repeat effect rack preset justicebeatrepeat.adg file in Ableton. Any ideas? It says the file may be broken? Could you post up the effect rack preset again at all?

Cheers

I actually had the same prob opening the files on my PC. must be something to do with it being on an early version of Live 7.

works fine on my mac tho.

anyway i had and early version of the preset which although not exactly the same is very similar.

heres the older one and the new one saved from the mac let me know if they work ok.