Mixing Dance Music

Full Tutorial

<embed id=VideoPlayback src=http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docid=-5542874546813497154&hl=en&fs=true style=width:400px;height:326px allowFullScreen=true allowScriptAccess=always type=application/x-shockwave-flash>

Seen this before, i either forgot everything he said (prolly due to aweful english) or his advice wasn’t enough for me.

Cos i still feel really amature at mixing.

[quote]roben (16/05/2010)[hr]Seen this before, i either forgot everything he said (prolly due to aweful english) or his advice wasn’t enough for me.

Cos i still feel really amature at mixing.[/quote]

his English is better than most teens living in the uk atm, they all sound like Ali-G lol. The advise is solid imo and very worth watching

[quote]roben (16/05/2010)[hr]Seen this before, i either forgot everything he said (prolly due to aweful english) or his advice wasn’t enough for me.

You must remember Andi is Russian not English, he puts a lot of time and effort into making this videos and puts them out for FREE

yeah but your main mixing levels should be at -10db …from there on you start to pile up things to get your track as loud & clear as possible :slight_smile:

[quote]ry thomas (16/05/2010)[hr][quote]roben (16/05/2010)[hr]Seen this before, i either forgot everything he said (prolly due to aweful english) or his advice wasn’t enough for me.

You must remember Andi is Russian not English, he puts a lot of time and effort into making this videos and puts them out for FREE[/quote]

True. I think his English is perfectly fine.

Listen up Roben:P

[quote]ry thomas (16/05/2010)[hr][quote]roben (16/05/2010)[hr]Seen this before, i either forgot everything he said (prolly due to aweful english) or his advice wasn’t enough for me.

You must remember Andi is Russian not English, he puts a lot of time and effort into making this videos and puts them out for FREE[/quote]

exactly. how many of us could honestly produce a solid tutorial in our own language, andi has gone to the trouble of making a tutorial in a second language and given it away for FREE

Not knocking the video, just his accent :smiley:

i guess with me working with over 50 Russians i tend to find the accent easier than others

[quote]jon_fisher (16/05/2010)[hr]Full Tutorial

Where can I download this ? I would to have this at all times to always refresh me if I run into problems

ive tried but im having a real hard time too. i still thinks its cool he would put this out for free. maybe ill try to soak up this info later

[quote]Redemption (17/05/2010)[hr][quote]jon_fisher (16/05/2010)[hr]Full Tutorial

Where can I download this ? I would to have this at all times to always refresh me if I run into problems[/quote]

Andi told me that it’s available as a torrent on the internet (not illegal to use torrents)

[quote]jon_fisher (17/05/2010)[hr][quote]Redemption (17/05/2010)[hr][quote]jon_fisher (16/05/2010)[hr]Full Tutorial

Where can I download this ? I would to have this at all times to always refresh me if I run into problems[/quote]

http://www.andivaxmastering.com/new/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=27&Itemid=30&lang=en

New video ‘Answers’ English version is due out soon. Both Videos will be available for direct download AND live streaming from Hardphaze Recordings | Listen and Stream Free Music, Albums, New Releases, Photos, Videos

[quote]ry thomas (20/05/2010)[hr]New video ‘Answers’ English version is due out soon. Both Videos will be available for direct download AND live streaming from www.myspace.com/hardphaze[/quote]

can’t wait ry, do i get a special friends preview :wink: lol

possibly fella;)