Mj dead

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/world/michael-jackson-dead-20090626-cyjb.html

I’m truely sad… think i’m gonna do a little rmx for my live act …

RIP jacko…

wow mj is dead how weird.

Theres talk of an od :((

no matter what you think of him it truly is a sad day. i honestly have never taken much notice of jackson in the last 10 years but reading that yesterday put a lump in my throat

Yeah i seen this last night, it’s very sad news!

Quite unbelievable actually because he was only 50, it’s not that old.

I’ve never confirmed to all the MJ abuse, nor have I ever at any point thought he did anything wrong with kids, he was just a little messed up in the head but had a kind and innocent heart, but then we’d all be messed up in the head if for all of our childhood, teens, adulthood we were exposed to that much media.

It can’t have been nice to have had to have delt with so many nasty accusations when all he had done was bring much joy and pleasure to people over 4 decades with his music.

At least now he can be at peace, his music will live on forever.

R.I.P

legend!

rest in peace King!:crying:

I agree with all of the above he will live forever via his music, so many classic tracks can you imagine having that much talent… not one of us that use and subscribe to this site may ever write a single track that can compare to the greatest of his… RIP!

A small tribute via a you tube video I made with a mash-up of one of his best tracks…

[quote]roben (6/26/2009)[hr]

I’ve never confirmed to all the MJ abuse, [/quote]

it’s a paradox, isn’t it? … but we’re all in the same point of view as you… this story is a

whole bad business in itself …

hope my english is clear enough…

peace

i honestly think that the Micheal jackson i grew up to died years ago, it kinda made me sad to look as him in the last 10 + years.

If any Dj’s want to play the above mash-up out here is a link to download it but I will be removing it in the next few days…

[quote]highfy (6/26/2009)[hr][quote]roben (6/26/2009)[hr]

I’ve never confirmed to all the MJ abuse, [/quote]

it’s a paradox, isn’t it? … but we’re all in the same point of view as you… this story is a
whole bad business in itself …

hope my english is clear enough…

peace[/quote]

haha it looks like my english is just as bad! I meant to write ‘conformed’ haha

I agree with Jon, MJ died, to me, years back unfortunatly.

I liked his music back when he was black and not the odd character he became.

Child abuse or not, it was inappropriate what he did. Unfortunatley the public love to see someone fall from grace and the press love to make it happen.

(I liked his music back when he was black and not the odd character he became.)
did anyone see ok tribute front page … really strange ?

micheal jackson looks like his near original colour in the ambulance i think he had a daily regime of make up ?

look at  the picture i was taken aback by it man.

also hadnt listened to thriller for many years and saw the whole vid last night and realised that this was prob the first mo that a slaming beat ever pulsed my being WOW . yeah i agree he became a victim of sucess but still wicked music man !:cool:

Have you seen the inmate thriller dance on youtube? Classic.

“Thriller” was such a huge hit but for me “Off the Wall” is the best MJ album ever. “Rock with You” is such a brilliant song.

God Bless MJ, but I literally live only a few blocks from Hollywood where his star is and its time for these Jacko Whacko ppl to go home! Americans spend too much time idolizing people. I’m so sick of “he changed my life” being said by all the randoms that can’t even moon walk. If you can moon walk you can stay, if not, go back to your lives and start watching American Idol, waiting for the next MJ. BTW, i have 2 tickets for sale at the o2 next month half price if anyone wants them! :stuck_out_tongue:

Raymond

laugh a little ppl, don’t get offended at my joke! He’s human just like you and me!