Modern Techno - New Releases

[quote]Mussi81 (07/08/2010)[hr]

thanks about my track, not many people like it on here as they want the minimal sound.

i used to listen and but a lot of beyer then when he moved to minimal 05ish i stopped listening to him. he did a fabriclive cd and it was minimal, i was like, what the f*** is this sh** and only listened to once. then a year ago or so i put the cd in my car a couldnt believe how good it was! i appreciate that sound much more now[/quote]

Its a great track - really enjoyed it.

That Fabric CD is great. That last track is fantastic… know the one with the string / synth sample - keeps getting a wider pause inbetween notes. So good up loud!

I’d say he left a fair few people behind him… but in terms of pushing it production wise, he obviously felt the need to push himself. It would be so good to get an insight into all that Perc / Bass & FX action - because its such a feature now of all genres, that you need to have those techniques in your arsenal.

[quote]ICN (07/08/2010)[hr][quote]Mussi81 (07/08/2010)[hr]

It would be so good to get an insight into all that Perc / Bass & FX action - because its such a feature now of all genres, that you need to have those techniques in your arsenal.

[/quote]

i agree totally

ive always digged this guy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V76v6Xk9pDE&feature=related

good to see plastikman is back

Thats a great tune / mix by Hawtin… He’s really enjoying himself there! :smiley:

Wonder if he listened to this before he did that? LOL

[url]Will Smith - Switch - YouTube

Seriously though - great track. Did you see hat there is a Traktor FX ensemble through Guitar Rig LE or something with NI?

Looks interesting… has all those FX.

:cool:

But - Every cnut will have them then… Time to get the Knowledge!! :smiley:

Bobby Lupo posted this in the old Techno Thread

Clement Meyer - A Bucket of Blood. Great Tune. 2010. A mix of Electro, with Techno & you can hear the Minimal influence in it.

Love the way the Hi Pitched Noise is “played” - Mentioned it already about the Format B RMX of Blast, but would love to see something on how sounds can evolve & keep interesting like that.

The Sian RMX of the same tune has a really interesting lead sound in it.

Just the way its layered (it sounds like a 303 sound with some sidechained delay sound in the background) really gives it a lift.

Not the best tune in the world - But its an example of a Technique thats helps keep your interest.

This is a very complex tune… sounds simple, but there is so much going on in it.

Just builds & builds… with no big sweeps or crashes.

One of my all time Faves:

Grindvik - Attack (2007)

<EMBED height=385 type=application/x-shockwave-flash width=480 src=- YouTube allowfullscreen=“true” allowscriptaccess=“always”>

[quote]ICN (07/08/2010)[hr]Thats a great tune / mix by Hawtin… He’s really enjoying himself there! :smiley:

Wonder if he listened to this before he did that? LOL

[url]Will Smith - Switch - YouTube

Seriously though - great track. Did you see hat there is a Traktor FX ensemble through Guitar Rig LE or something with NI?

Looks interesting… has all those FX.

:cool:

But - Every cnut will have them then… Time to get the Knowledge!! :D[/quote]

seriously cool tune right here!

This has been posted so many times… But its ****ing class.

Ben Klock - Subzero (2009)

i think this needs a mention

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hy-GkSN7_-g

total departure

2008 was a good year! :smiley:

Nice choice Mussi.

They’re great - thats how to keep it fresh… have a lot of respect for Guys like that.

a housier track but nice production

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUpJXK5LxPA

Joey Beltram - The Scorpion 08

[hr]

Sorry have not read or listened too all the posts yet - but good to see some interest here :slight_smile:

Slender, thats a great tune.

Fair play… thats got the old Beltram style, but sounds totally modern. Love that perc’y synth riff. Class track.

Radioslave - RJ.

The arrangement in this is great.

He introduces changes at the start of bars for a bit here & there, simple stuff, but keeps it going.

Studied this track a lot ,cos he’s always doing these 10min mixes. 

Love the way he raises the pitch in a break as a variation, then brings it all back.

Not a riser or crash or piece of white noise in earshot.

<EMBED height=385 type=application/x-shockwave-flash width=480 src=- YouTube allowfullscreen=“true” allowscriptaccess=“always”>

I agree RadioSlave - RJ is such a deep track - love to see the midi parts and groove for that and this

[hr]

i follow this guy on souncloud, check it out

http://soundcloud.com/vegim/vegim-blue-code

Show your support (if you know how to change your Avatar! or copy this into your Sig -LOL :wink: :smiley: )

ahh man i love my keith flint avatar lol

mussi81 is on board!