Modulating the filter cutoff

hey there just purchased ANA and so far i am loving it. However, i have noticed one thing…and this may just be a user error on my part, if so i apologize.

raising or lowering the filter cutoff throughout the track…

i want to have the filter cutoff changing throughout the track but whenever i select the filter cutoff ( like you would in massive ) it doesn’t bring it up in the drop down menu in arrangement view within ableton.

i hope this makes sense… if not let me know and i will try to clarify

Answered this earlier, but can’t seem to find it in the ANA forum section. :w00t:

Click on the triangle and then configure at the bottom of Ableton. Then move the cutoff filter knob (don’t just click on it), it will show up as an automation lane.

[quote]kuanes (13/03/2012)[hr]Answered this earlier, but can’t seem to find it in the ANA forum section. :w00t:

Click on the triangle and then configure at the bottom of Ableton. Then move the cutoff filter knob (don’t just click on it), it will show up as an automation lane.

[/quote]

what he said :slight_smile:

haha i already had this answered in another thread ( been having problems deleting my posts) but im going leave this here cause im sure someone else will have the same question

thanks again, its nice to see an active forum for once:)