Monitor Noise

[quote]TheAnt (07/01/2011)[hr]I can turn my Adam A7s up all the way and I can hear nothing, even with my ear against the cone.[/quote]

i hate you :smiley:

^ ditto :stuck_out_tongue:

I recently got a little clicking sound that happens every couple seconds on my new hs50mā€™s when whatever Iā€™m playing isnā€™t too noisy. I can tune it out after a while and itā€™s not being rendered or anything like that but itā€™s still a bit annoying, not sure what to make of it. Might be the power source.

[quote]Subject 1 (07/01/2011)[hr][quote]TheAnt (07/01/2011)[hr]I can turn my Adam A7s up all the way and I can hear nothing, even with my ear against the cone.[/quote]

i hate you :D[/quote]

LOLZ I hadnā€™t meant that to sound quite a twaty as that, I just meant that if you have good money on your monitors, like you have, you shouldnā€™t hear anything :smiley:

just wanted to add; unplugged a bunch of stuff from the power strip I had my monitors in and the clicking is gone now. I think someone mentioned that earlier in this thread, have your monitors plugged in alone to probably the same source. worth a shot.