More tutorials please

takes way to long for new tutorials please add more

It has been dead for quite some time. And in IMHO the quality of Sonic academy tuts has been lowered.br
br
While Track walkthroughs are good, it isnt as informative as how to make / tech tips series. Please do more on those series.br
br
Just my 2 cents.br
br
Thanks.

[quote]promusic (22/04/2013)[hr]It has been dead for quite some time. And in IMHO the quality of Sonic academy tuts has been lowered.br
br
While Track walkthroughs are good, it isnt as informative as how to make / tech tips series. Please do more on those series.br
br
Just my 2 cents.br
br
Thanks.[/quote]br
br
Hey,br
br
we have a new course up tomorrow. the reason for the slight shift in content was from the demand for Artist Content in our recent customer survey.br
br
However saying that we are currently working on some in house How To Make courses as well!

Hi Bryan,br
br
Thanks for your reply.br
br
How To Make / Tech Tips are much more succesfull and is what have given SA its success. I’ll admit the Artist series are unique and it sure sounds good on paper, but I learn alot more on HTM/TT series, and I am sure many feels the same way (as there has been some similar posts about this over time). I applaud you guys for trying something different, and in this case what the customers wanted, not many companies does that these days. I assure you if you take a custom survey now, the tides has changed. br
br
Everything else is just fab, the synth, the samples, really cool stuff. Just keep it up ;)br
br
I am looking forward to the new tuts.br
br
Cheers!

What is the new tutorial coming up tomorrow?

[quote]davidmclean (23/04/2013)[hr]What is the new tutorial coming up tomorrow?[/quote]br
br
its out now, its an indepth look at The Futuristic Polar Bears - Jamba

[quote]promusic (23/04/2013)[hr]How To Make / Tech Tips are much more succesfull and is what have given SA its success. I’ll admit the Artist series are unique and it sure sounds good on paper, but I learn alot more on HTM/TT series, and I am sure many feels the same way (as there has been some similar posts about this over time)…[/quote]br
br
I disagree. For me there is so much more value in watching professional, seasoned producers make music than any “Sound Like X” tutorial. I want to develop as an artist, not copy other styles - but make my own. Learning from veterans is the way to go in my opinion! :cool:

yeah that is great to but they don’t show us all things so i like to see a full production not just showing some template

Yeah, I agree on that. Even though there are certain tricks, ideas and production techniques you can pick up from watching a pro work - it really goes without saying that they should really put effort into a tutorial! Loading up presets and ready made stuff we could just do our selves anyway! :cool:

+10

i personally felt from what I seen on Youtube before joining that the tutorials were going to be to a higher standard too and that there would be more than 1 or 2 different artists from more popular genres since the genres can vary so much but sure we’ll have to wait and see what happens in the next few months br