Mothafunking P.I.M.P

Word

How be it going playas?

You’re the whitest boy I have ever met. You would get laughed at so hard if you came to the states. Poser. :smiley:

drycleaning bill is all i hav too say

[quote]howiegroove (07/09/2010)[hr]You’re the whitest boy I have ever met. You would get laughed at so hard if you came to the states. Poser. :D[/quote]

heheeh can i say +1 hhahaha

[quote]howiegroove (07/09/2010)[hr]You’re the whitest boy I have ever met. You would get laughed at so hard if you came to the states. Poser. :D[/quote]

Don’t be dissin’ my style ho

I’d pay good money to see you dressed up like Rob.

:slight_smile:

Coldblooded playaaaa.

[quote]howiegroove (07/09/2010)[hr]You’re the whitest boy I have ever met. You would get laughed at so hard if you came to the states. Poser. :D[/quote]If you dis roben even in your dreams you better wake up and apologize.

Man, the ghetto in the UK has GOT to be a walk in the park compared to the hood over here. The UK’s ghetto probably makes B-More look like Baghdad.

BMore is Baltimore for you Europeans.

Oh i wouldn’t be so sure Howie, some cities of the UK can be very violent places, just because guns arn’t as freely available as they are in the states, there are still some knocking about and the gangs don’t f*ck about, they’ll pop / stab you without a thought.

And anyways, on the weekends after club kick out times, every town and city pretty much turns into the bronx. You can get smashed in just because you’re in the wrong place at the wrong time. Literally BILLIONS of ££ a year is spent on Police as well as the NHS (national health service) just on street related and alcohol related crimes alone.

Anyways I thought it was world known Brits are aggressive?

I got hoe’s in different area codes wiggas!

is that where your from Howie? Bmore? only a few minutes away from me then.

[quote]roben (07/09/2010)[hr]Oh i wouldn’t be so sure Howie, some cities of the UK can be very violent places, just because guns arn’t as freely available as they are in the states, there are still some knocking about and the gangs don’t f*ck about, they’ll pop / stab you without a thought.

And anyways, on the weekends after club kick out times, every town and city pretty much turns into the bronx. You can get smashed in just because you’re in the wrong place at the wrong time. Literally BILLIONS of ££ a year is spent on Police as well as the NHS (national health service) just on street related and alcohol related crimes alone.

Anyways I thought it was world known Brits are aggressive?[/quote]

That crap happens everywhere dood! Look around!

Aggressive? Its never been pointed out to me that way. But by looking at your picture, maybe a haven for bad haircuts would be better suited.

[quote]UnitedVision (07/09/2010)[hr]

is that where your from Howie? Bmore? only a few minutes away from me then.

[/quote]

No, my best friend was living in Alexandria.

Says the guy with ginger sideburns :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue: lol

[quote]roben (07/09/2010)[hr]Says the guy with ginger sideburns :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue: lol[/quote]Haaaaaaarrrrrsssh! Lmao.

You know ginger is an attitude not just a hair colour…?

[quote]howiegroove (07/09/2010)[hr]Man, the ghetto in the UK has GOT to be a walk in the park compared to the hood over here. The UK’s ghetto probably makes B-More look like Baghdad.

BMore is Baltimore for you Europeans.[/quote]

lol good one .

I have been living in Brazil for while and i seen the Fabelas wich is the Ghetto part of the city .

that was the worst compared to the US Ghetto .

Bulletproof windows and Kids just was too much for me

[quote]roben (07/09/2010)[hr]Says the guy with ginger sideburns :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue: lol[/quote]

I have yet been told what a Ginger is aside from it being a root that they make soda out of and serve with sushi.

[quote]howiegroove (07/09/2010)[hr][quote]roben (07/09/2010)[hr]Says the guy with ginger sideburns :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue: lol[/quote]

I have yet been told what a Ginger is aside from it being a root that they make soda out of and serve with sushi.[/quote]

lol.

[quote]UnitedVision (07/09/2010)[hr][quote]howiegroove (07/09/2010)[hr][quote]roben (07/09/2010)[hr]Says the guy with ginger sideburns :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue: lol[/quote]

I have yet been told what a Ginger is aside from it being a root that they make soda out of and serve with sushi.[/quote]

lol.

[/quote]

LMFAO!!! wipes tear from cheek :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: