Munging

I just found out what this means… sounds like loads n loads of fun! Go on give it a wee google.

NSFW :slight_smile:

Wayne - I think you may have achieved the impossible and made me speechless

Though I do hope there’s a Munging Appreciation Society in my town :wink:

lol, yeah I was pretty shocked too when I see this on facebook! who thinks of this stuff eh?

What does NSFW mean?

that’s quite honestly the grossest thing i’ve ever heard:w00t:

[quote]gofunk (29/03/2011)[hr]lol, yeah I was pretty shocked too when I see this on facebook! who thinks of this stuff eh?

What does NSFW mean?

[/quote]

NSFW=Not Safe for Working???

I call bull$hit!

Surely that isn’t even common enough to have a name of its own. Sounds like something 4 stoned college kids made up

Scratch that, more like high-school kids.

[quote]bangthedj (29/03/2011)[hr]I call bull$hit!

Surely that isn’t even common enough to have a name of its own. Sounds like something 4 stoned college kids made up[/quote]

Damn there goes my weekend plans :frowning:

i can honestly say i have only ever done this the once! :hehe:

[quote]Mussi81 (29/03/2011)[hr]i can honestly say i have only ever done this the once! :hehe:[/quote]

Yeah but your corpse was a fella - not sure that counts :wink:

[quote]slender (29/03/2011)[hr][quote]Mussi81 (29/03/2011)[hr]i can honestly say i have only ever done this the once! :hehe:[/quote]

Yeah but your corpse was a fella - not sure that counts ;)[/quote]

LOL!!!:D:D

Not Safe For Work.

[quote]slender (29/03/2011)[hr][quote]Mussi81 (29/03/2011)[hr]i can honestly say i have only ever done this the once! :hehe:[/quote]

Yeah but your corpse was a fella - not sure that counts ;)[/quote]

Maybe I did it twice then:ermm:

That’s sick, and not in the nice sense :sick:

oh deary me. seen some sights in my time but that takes the biscuit.

[quote]WarwickD (31/03/2011)[hr]oh deary me. seen some sights in my time but that takes the biscuit.[/quote]

What you’ve actually seen a munge in progress - Roben asked me to ask you for a vid :wink:

[quote]slender (31/03/2011)[hr][quote]WarwickD (31/03/2011)[hr]oh deary me. seen some sights in my time but that takes the biscuit.[/quote]

What you’ve actually seen a munge in progress - Roben asked me to ask you for a vid ;)[/quote]

You really don’t want to see the ‘movies’ folder on my HD :wink:

[quote]WarwickD (31/03/2011)[hr][quote]slender (31/03/2011)[hr][quote]WarwickD (31/03/2011)[hr]oh deary me. seen some sights in my time but that takes the biscuit.[/quote]

What you’ve actually seen a munge in progress - Roben asked me to ask you for a vid ;)[/quote]

You really don’t want to see the ‘movies’ folder on my HD ;)[/quote]

LOL - judging my your intro in the other thread maybe not mate :wink:

Reason?!

From slenders bio: