My account

What’s happened to my account?  I now can’t access the videos? :frowning:

[quote]thetaxdoctor (21/02/2011)[hr]What’s happened to my account?  I now can’t access the videos? :([/quote]

Its cos you changed your name djc4 or whatevr it used to be! :wink:

Change it back to the old name & you’ll be back in.

[quote]thetaxdoctor (21/02/2011)[hr]What’s happened to my account? I now can’t access the videos? :([/quote]

your yearly account has expired.

to resubscribe you just need to go the subscriber benefits page and choose a subscription type

[quote]bryan spence (21/02/2011)[hr][quote]thetaxdoctor (21/02/2011)[hr]What’s happened to my account? I now can’t access the videos? :([/quote]

to resubscribe you just need to go the subscriber benefits page and choose a subscription type

[/quote]

No notification or reminder?!

[quote]thetaxdoctor (22/02/2011)[hr][quote]bryan spence (21/02/2011)[hr][quote]thetaxdoctor (21/02/2011)[hr]What’s happened to my account? I now can’t access the videos? :([/quote]

[/quote]

No notification or reminder?![/quote]

apologies

its something we are getting implemented into our next stage of development for the site!

[quote]bryan spence (23/02/2011)[hr][quote]thetaxdoctor (22/02/2011)[hr][quote]bryan spence (21/02/2011)[hr][quote]thetaxdoctor (21/02/2011)[hr]What’s happened to my account? I now can’t access the videos? :([/quote]

[/quote]

No notification or reminder?![/quote]

apologies

its something we are getting implemented into our next stage of development for the site![/quote]

What’s annoying is that I’m part way through the ‘Trance’ & ‘Glitch’ tutorials and I was a ‘subscriber’ when they started.

no money, no honey

Registered Members Rule :smiley: